LV

Awards
Stock arriving in the next few days:

Sigelei 30W and DNA 30W
Vamo 5
Multi color mPT3's
Multi color EVOD2's
20A 3100mah Efests (expected tomorrow)
Infinite atomisers, including Stillare, Trident V2, Atomic and MAGMA!
EkoWool - The real deal from Poland!
Kanthal A1, ribbon in size 0.4-0.8, wire in 26, 28, 30 and 32 Guage, sourced straight from the primary supplier of many of the 'Vape' branded wires.
Kayfun Lite Plus SS and Black, Aquas

.. and some more stuff I can't recall right now .. :)

We still a have in stock a good supply of Aspire Nautilus and Kanger Aero Mini's and Megas as well as Mini Protank 3s including coils for them, all still at great www.VapeClub.co.za prices!

Many thanks to all our customers for their support, advice and just sharing a vape and a chat.

Last edited:
I saw that they are sold out but in case you get a stillare that somebody doesnt want i will take it with pleasure .

I took the remaining units out of stock for the pre-order so there will at least be some available for sale out of normal stock. Silly sentiment I guess but I would really like to see some of them feature in the stock section for at least a little while. :)

;)Is fine for me . Leave one there for a week and after i ll buy it .

*Expletive*

Exciting stuff!!!

@JakesSA , just a quick question. On your site the Stingray phantom brass has a very yello gold color. On the stillare satin brass dripper, the golden color is not so pronounced. Is the colour really that different between the two?

stingray1_1024x1024_large_large.jpgStillare_2_large.jpeg

Can't really say for sure, I'll post some proper photos as soon as they arrive.

Chomping at the bit for all these goodies. Can't wait!

My apologies you are correct, I was busy creating a thread on the black Stillare and looked at it's price by mistake! :oops:

Stocked with the Magma I got from VC, @JakesSA - you guys are awesome!

But now there is something even more mind-blowing, and I have...to...have - talking about the Plumeveil RDA. Here's hoping for an Infinite version :cool:

If you guys get it - I want to be one of the first to know!

Back