VapeClub - Wiener Vape Co Competition and Vape Meet Special

Hi entrants, apologies for the delay here, we have had a medical emergency with our youngest now in hospital with, apparently, some viral affliction or, as best as I can translate doctor speak, they have no real idea what's wrong but are convinced an anti-biotics drip will solve the problem. He's doing better now but will be spending the night there with Mom.

Eish all of the best @JakesSA we wish him a speedy recovery. Take your time. Not lekker when a little one is ill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi entrants, apologies for the delay here, we have had a medical emergency with our youngest now in hospital with, apparently, some viral affliction or, as best as I can translate doctor speak, they have no real idea what's wrong but are convinced an anti-biotics drip will solve the problem. He's doing better now but will be spending the night there with Mom.
Hope everything is ok, holding thumbs that everything works out :worried:

Sorry to hear @JakesSA. Strength to him and you guys

Wow sorry to hear.. Hope everything is OK ultimately. You are in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear guys. My thoughts ate with you and the family. Please keep us up to date on how the little one is doing

I hope for a fast recovery

Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and wishes. The little one is back to his busy self and thank you for being so patient to hear who the winners are.

It was a really tough decision as all the pics are awesome.

The winner is:
@Yusuf Cape Vaper

Runners up are:
@Eequinox
@kimbo
@Rob Fisher
@wiesbang
and last but not least @shaunnadan

Please can you pm with the flavours you would like and nicotine strengths

Back