Vaperite Appletons robbed this morning

It's sad if you think about it. They are driving a car which costs up to half a million Rand. It is clear that crime does pay. Even if it is stolen they are still driving a car worth R 500 000.

They will be caught eventually. If not for this crime then the next.. or next...or next. :mad:
Well, in all likelihood they are driving their parents' car, but yes.

Hi,

Sorry I am new to Ecigssa.

I have noticed quite a few stalls and shops popping up in China mall that are selling vape products and flavours. Some of them are knock offs but others look really legit.

My other thought was if there was any security footage of the vehicle and licence plate.

Well, in all likelihood they are driving their parents' car, but yes.

Or a stolen car. Or they have well-paying jobs but steal anyway. The belief that business theft and housebreaking is the domain of the poor unemployed masses is often untrue. My neighbour had some expensive imported dwarf trees stolen out of his driveway. A poor and uneducated thief isn't going to know the value of those. Some years ago, my employer's car was stolen. They recovered the vehicle and successfully prosecuted the thieves - who worked for a woman ringleader who owned and ran several supermarkets. She was making a really good living in retail yet still had the energy and greed and lack of any morals whatsoever to run a car theft ring after hours. The mind just boggles sometimes.

Just a thought. Are some of the products stolen not serialised? Could they be identified that way? If vendors have a list of serials of the items stolen perhaps it could be posted here for people to check against when things appear on WhatsApp groups and the like

Just a thought. Are some of the products stolen not serialised? Could they be identified that way? If vendors have a list of serials of the items stolen perhaps it could be posted here for people to check against when things appear on WhatsApp groups and the like
@Trashcanman3284 the problem is that a lot of the product serials on device itself and retailers don't open the boxes

Or a stolen car. Or they have well-paying jobs but steal anyway. The belief that business theft and housebreaking is the domain of the poor unemployed masses is often untrue. My neighbour had some expensive imported dwarf trees stolen out of his driveway. A poor and uneducated thief isn't going to know the value of those. Some years ago, my employer's car was stolen. They recovered the vehicle and successfully prosecuted the thieves - who worked for a woman ringleader who owned and ran several supermarkets. She was making a really good living in retail yet still had the energy and greed and lack of any morals whatsoever to run a car theft ring after hours. The mind just boggles sometimes.
100 % agreed. Even in cases where those doing the 'dirty work' are in dire need of bread (and that is, of course, also not often the case), most of the time they are simply employed by those who really do not 'need' it at all and who take 80 % of the profits in any case. Incidentally, I also know someone that was targeted by the 'supermarket lady' that you mention above. With this very specific market (vaping, and 'not just Twisp') being targeted, I would guess 95 % that the person behind it has the money to buy at least one each of all of the vaping gear that he puts on the list.

Seen a few dudes selling some juice that I know only vaperite stocks for rather low prices. Seemed just a bit fishy

Back