Vaperite - New Product Thread

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
This thread will be dedicated to bringing you every new product that we add to our already extensive product range. We have just placed huge orders with multiple suppliers and have lots of new and awesome hardware and e-liquid brands arriving. Keep a look out for this thread, as we post, to see what we have just received.

We have a new range of a leading international e-liquid brand arriving next week (12 flavours) and we will post it here. The teaser is R280 per 60ml bottle.

Just did our costing on the new USA e-liquid range and have decided to pass on the great USD/ZAR exchange rate and will be selling this brand at R250 per 60ml bottle!!
Click HERE to view this new range

Last edited:
Vaperite is introducing 10 additional flavours to our Uncle Junks range of e-liquid

Vaperite is expanding our international e-liquid range by adding 10 additional flavours from Uncle Junks of California, USA. This brings to 12 the number of flavours from Uncle Junks and they are simply awesome

HERE'S THE KICKER - ONLY R250 PER 60ML BOTTLE

(This range is currently only available online but will be distributed
to our 8 retail outlets during the course of the next 10 days)

Click Here To View All Uncle Junks Flavours Sold By Vaperite

First up is their brand new flavour of which we are the first retailer worldwide to offer it for sale. Uncle Junks Pineapple Feathers is bursting with the taste of fresh pineapple and feathered with a sweet flavor confection of gummies.
Pineapple Feathers.jpg
And here is the rest of the range all of which we now offer for sale except for Honey Do

Fog Cabin Series.png
Original Series.png

Vaperite introduces the Coilart Mage Mech Tricker Kit

Now in stock in the multicolour resin version. All stores will be stocked by Tuesday 21 March. Bedford Village, Grayston Shopping Centre and Green Valley Shopping Centre have stock as of 18 March.

Or Buy Online by clicking HERE (Specify your colour preference in the "notes" text box when checking out)

Limited supply so get yours as soon as you can

R1195 Each

24mm diameter
125mm overall height
Magnetic fire button
Billet brass construction
Multicolour resin coating
Features adjustable atomizer connection
24K Gold plated deck
Adjustable airflow

Coilart Mage Mech Tricker Kit Multicolour Resin.jpeg

Introducing the latest addition to the Vaperite international e-liquid range, Naked 100

This appears to be the hottest juice brand in the USA at the moment and so we had to bring it in. After visiting a few vape shops in NY and Boston and getting feedback from various suppliers, they all said: "YOU HAVE TO CARRY THIS JUICE"

Available from Vaperite in 60ml bottle size and 0, 3 and 6 mg strength at only R280 per bottle

CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO GO TO OUR WEBSITE PAGE FOR THESE PRODUCTS

WE WILL ALSO HAVE ALL THESE FLAVOURS AT THE ECIGSSA MEET AT 20% OFF

Naked 100.jpg

NEW STOCK JUST ARRIVED

AVAILABLE NOW ON OUR WEBSITE AND WILL BE IN OUR SHOPS DURING THE COURSE OF NEXT WEEK

Latest products.jpg

Look what just arrived. New Deluxe Pancake Man 60ml and Unicorn Cakes 90ml (3 x 30ml Unicorns) from Vape Breakfast Classics.

Pricing and shop release date to follow. IMG_2736.JPG

You won't be disappointed. I've been dying for it to arrive as my staff "stole" my sample.

please advise as soon as it becomes available. put me down for a 3mg. Keep it in your pocket for me and don't let it even touch the shelves lol

Back