Vaping Supplies On The East Rand

@JakesSA, boet i dont smaak you much at the moment hey. Why dont you let a bra know about that group buy hey boet. I nearly karked my only overhaul pant now when I saw that 20W mod there hey. Nooit boet I durrent smaak it hey.

But the site looks tripping boet

My sincerest apologies! ;)

I cannot explain to you how much time I spent haggling with the supplier for that one.

Worth it though, looks like there is two participants in on it already.

@JakesSA, boet i dont smaak you much at the moment hey. Why dont you let a bra know about that group buy hey boet. I nearly karked my only overhaul pant now when I saw that 20W mod there hey. Nooit boet I durrent smaak it hey.

But the site looks tripping boet

Placed my order and I am in for the group buy.

@JakesSA - Please, I beg of you.... do NOT stock vanilla liquid this month... my bank account wont be able to take it...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Love the prices on the tanks... wish I could buy the Nautilus this month... will have to wait though... dammit JakesSA... I hate you... sooooo much want on that page!!!

Thank you very much. Got another guy interested in the 20w as well.

Just realised that it may be a bit of a pain to process the credit card on the web site. I see the system does not allow the payment method to be changed after the order is placed. If you want to do it by card however, Lindsay will cancel your order when you arrive and you can then replace it on her computer and settle it that way..

Bank better hurry up with our card machine!

No worries, don't know about the other guys but I decided to EFT. Easier for both parties. I still hate you though.... your site is going to make my wife very angry at me... and I suspect this is going to go on for a looooooooooooooong time. ;) hehe

Site looks great! Love the idea of the group buys! Almost pressed the button on the Sigelei, but my bank account will cry ;(

VapeClub

Your prices are excellent! Well done! I'm very excited about the possible incoming rebuildables and mechanicals. Love the group buy format. Nothing of interest to me at the moment but will definitely be checking your site frequently. Best of luck!

@VapeGrrl

Thanks for the call today Lindsay (about the on-line order placed for the Stainless KFL, 26G Kanthal and Omega)

I'm experiencing Vape Mail anxiety :D, just wanted to make sure that it has been shipped

Thanks for the goodies guys, got it today - fantastic! Loving the KFL+ :rock:

Thanks @JakesSA for sorting out that drip tip for me, the new one looks sick on the Reo mini
14485291527_bf735891c5.jpg

Keep a look out for me when you order again please bud... I also want to try get a black drip tip for my Kebo Russian 91 % BLACK EDITION

If and when you can :D @JakesSA

Back