Vaporize.co.za - Retailer Reviews

KB_314

OG vaper
LV

Awards
Sunday afternoon in CT - everything is closed and I needed a few supplies.

Thanks Vaporize for sorting me out (and letting me collect from your home on weekend!). As if that wasn't enough, for taking the time to offer good advice and have a general vaping chat.

Great service!

A shout out to Pieter Koekemoer from Vaporize! I ordered a Freemax Starre subohm tank and coils as they were the only local online store that had them in stock. I placed the order on Friday 17/07/2015 at 11pm. Saturday I get an email from Pieter saying I have made a great choice as the Freemax Starre is a fantastic tank. He was already busy wrapping it up for me and said that delivery will be first thing Monday morning using overnight delivery. I am already tracking the parcel and I am expecting the delivery to be tomorrow.

I did not expect to hear from anyone at vaporize until today. The fact that Pieter emailed me personally on a Saturday I find is truly unbelievable!

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also want to send a shout out Pieter Koekemoer and Vaporize. Great flavours, great service and incredibly reliable delivery.

It's really great to have stores like this in the Cape.

Keep up the awesome work guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just want to drop in to say I had the pleasure of dealing with Pieter today. I wanted a standalone mod which he only stocked in kits, but was willing to split it for me at a very reasonable price. I proceeded to get some other goodies from him as well (The Honey Badger Juice is sublime). Great service, great prices and it's awesome to have someone in Cape Town to get our gear from.

Will definitely deal with @vaporize.co.za again, will need some more Honey Badger soon!

Keep it up!

Also had great dealings with vaporize, and free delivery over R500 FTW!

Ordered last night and got my goodies + more this morning. Great service as always and Pieter always makes time to chat and give good advice.

Top Retailer!

Thanks @vaporize.co.za

Hi guys just thought i needed to do this...

Pieter such an awesome guy...super service be it 12 at night or early morning.

Always having stock and anytime of day willing to open up for me

Give him a shot

Lol guys just dont be unreasonable with times but i can assure you he woud help when he can

Hi guys just thought i needed to do this...

Pieter such an awesome guy...super service be it 12 at night or early morning.

Always having stock and anytime of day willing to open up for me

Give him a shot

Hi @Immi786

Thanks for sharing your impressions on @vaporize.co.za

I have moved your post and the subsequent posts into the existing Vaporize Retailer review thread.
It helps the members if these types of posts are all in the respective thread so they can be easily found and referenced later.

And by the way, where's your avatar pic? :D

Met Pieter this morning to fetch a bottle of Complex Chaos Freaky Loops (because I haven't tasted yet) and purchase another charger. Really nice guy. Very pleasant despite bothering him early on a Saturday morning. 10/10 will purchase from him again.

PS. Freaky Loops is lovely but unfortunately, it won't be anywhere close to an ADV for me.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due, last week my mod broke and I was in need of an AFFORDABLE replacement, so in a nutshell, I was able to buy an RX200 + 3 LG chocolates and to top it off I received a protective sleeve FREE OF CHARGE, all of this at a very very reasonable price IMO (not sure if it'll be against forum rules to mention the price) but to put the cherry on the cake, as if it already couldn't get any better, Pieter allowed me to collect from his house, AFTER HOURS, as I couldn't go the night without a device, I even had a little chat with him and gave me great advice. @vaporize.co.za keep up the excellent service, I can see here that you have many many satisfied customers. I look forward to doing business with you in the future :clap::clap::clap:

Couldn't have asked for friendlier, better or faster service! Thank you Pieter for helping me out! Placed order today and delivery is tomorrow, will definitely be doing business with Vaporize again!

Big Shout out to :2guns: @vaporize.co.za (Pieter) Excellent Service + Excellent Support :thumbup:10/10:campeon: Highly Recommended. Ordered the > Herakles Plus tank (awesome tank BTW) online, site is easy to use ordering process is simple, delivery was on time CPT to PTA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Vaporize selling a 4 pack of Samsung 30Qs for R550 and immediately jumped on it. They also had stock of the Nitecore UM20 charger that I've been after for the longest time. I added another battery to push me over the R1000 mark to get free shipping, which is always a bonus.
They even threw in a free single bay battery charger!

The free charger code wasn't linked to the 4 pack of batteries but a quick reply to the thread and within a few minutes, it was linked.
Pieter even sent a PM to check that it worked :)

All in all, amazing deals and a great store.

@Silver, sorry, I posted this in the wrong place, please can you move it for me?

I saw Vaporize selling a 4 pack of Samsung 30Qs for R550 and immediately jumped on it. They also had stock of the Nitecore UM20 charger that I've been after for the longest time. I added another battery to push me over the R1000 mark to get free shipping, which is always a bonus.
They even threw in a free single bay battery charger!

The free charger code wasn't linked to the 4 pack of batteries but a quick reply to the thread and within a few minutes, it was linked.
Pieter even sent a PM to check that it worked :)

All in all, amazing deals and a great store.

@Silver, sorry, I posted this in the wrong place, please can you move it for me?
Ah, good deal on the batteries. Thank you for sharing. Heading over there.

Thanks @spiv. Just finishing up here in CT on a trip. I assume one of the other members of the Admin & Mod team moved it.

What a pleasure doing business with Vaporize.
I placed my order on Monday and it just arrived.

just a quick overview of my experience:

1. I was immediately informed that one of the products I ordered had just sold out in the color
option I chose, which I appreciated

2. my package arrived sealed like a diamond in a goat's ass, Pieter has gone to great lengths to ensure that my package goes unscathed by the courier service, everything was bubble wrapped to the tee!

he even included some stickers which he didn't have to do.

Its the small things that makes people appreciate the way a vendor does business.

Even though I live in Pretoria, I will keep doing business with Vaporize because it has been a while since I had an experience as smooth as this!

Also, congrats on the Diamond supporting vendor status. well deserved!

Thanks Pieter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back