Voopoo Drag screen replacement

Qual80

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Sup peeps.

So my Voopoo Drag resin took a tumble down 2 flights of stairs. It still vapes like a beast but the screen doesn't work. I still use it as it's my only working mod but I often find myself worried about whether I'm in wattage or TC mode and I don't want to damage my coils. Luckily when I put in a new coil it sets to a recommended wattage but I'm not sure what it does in TC mode.

Anyone know either
1 where I can order a new screen or something like that? I've seen a teardown of the drag and reckon I'd be able to change the screen myself.

Or 2 how to tell what mode I'm in without any screen indication? If I could do a factory reset I'd know I was in wattage mode but I haven't been able to find how to reset it online.

Any help would be much appreciated

Sup peeps.

So my Voopoo Drag resin took a tumble down 2 flights of stairs. It still vapes like a beast but the screen doesn't work. I still use it as it's my only working mod but I often find myself worried about whether I'm in wattage or TC mode and I don't want to damage my coils. Luckily when I put in a new coil it sets to a recommended wattage but I'm not sure what it does in TC mode.

Anyone know either
1 where I can order a new screen or something like that? I've seen a teardown of the drag and reckon I'd be able to change the screen myself.

Or 2 how to tell what mode I'm in without any screen indication? If I could do a factory reset I'd know I was in wattage mode but I haven't been able to find how to reset it online.

Any help would be much appreciated
Hi and welcome to the forum @Qual80 .

I imagine you would have to contact Voopoo directly to arrange getting a new screen. You can try a place like Mantech, not sure if they would have stock of a screen that will work.

First things first: I rate that there would be no point in even mentioning your debacle to VooPoo seeing as I found out for myself, they're not all that responsive ESPECIALLY for non-warranty related items.

Now that we've got that out of the way, what's important is the type and size of screen (in pixels), not necessarily dimensions although you would want the dimensions to remain constant or risk having some gaps that crap can seep in through. But as long as those two parameters remain the same, you should be able to use the screen off any old busted mod.

That being said, with secondhand Drags going for R500-ish, you'll probably be better off just buying a whole donor device to either fix yours, or use yours as a donor of future parts. I know it sucks :( But even with the VooPoo PC software, there's no way to guarantee what you'll be on when you turn it on. You might see nothing happening and be getting a atomizer error you'll never see.

Woah I never expected a response like this so soon, you're all absolute legends. Thank you

Back