Wanted Vamo 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamy

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all looking for a Vamo 5, is there any place locally that stocks these in SA.

Shamy

Thanks for the welcome, feedback, and suggestions. I looked at Fastech, just concerned things go missing in the mail in respect of their shipping method, and anyone had experience on how long it would take. I will pm Gizmo to check with him as well. Will most certainly introduce myself later today.

Cheers Shamy

Hi Shamy

Fasttech offers you quite a good guarantee wrt shipping.

As for the time it takes to get here- work on around 4 weeks just to avoid disappointment.

You can double insure yourself when buying off fasttech by using paypal, then should goods not arrive you have 45 days to open a dispute for refund. As far as delivery time goes... I placed an order on 15th Dec and I'm still waiting.

I have ordered from them quite a few time. They are certainly slow (we call them slowtech), but I have thus far received every one of my parcels. One time something small was broke, I reported on their site and replacement part was sent immediately, no questions asked. Got my Vamo3 from them, still working well. Do not order juices from them, might have customs problems this side.

If you are in a hurry, consider the iTaste SVD from one of our resellers.

Hi all thank you so much for the advice, this has really been great and I will most certainly consider. Going to look at their site now.

definitely slow , but it gets here eventually , their prices are good and free shipping . so order and just forget about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back