What Are You Waiting For?

Alawhie

Medical Student
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Not sure if here is a forum yet for what vape mail you are expecting. Tell us what you have coming your way:)

Fasttech
  • Kraken Genesis Clone
  • Pulse-G Clone
  • V5 dripper
  • Sentinel M16
  • Drip tips x6 various
  • Ego SLB V2 (x2 for the siblings)
  • Kanger Protank II
  • Nichrome
  • Silica
  • Liqua 10ml x4
  • Nitecore i2
Mt. Baker Vapor
  • Hawk Sauce conc.
  • Moo juice conc.
  • 555 conc.
  • Cinnamon bun conc.
  • Efest 18650 x2
  • Efest 18350 x2
LT Ecigs
  • Blueberry conc.
  • Bahrain Golden Apple conc.
  • Raspberry conc.
  • cola conc.
  • Chocomint conc.
  • Kanthal Ribbon
  • 14, 16, 18 gauge needles
  • 2mm SS rope (7x19)
Ebay
  • 28 awg Kanthal 100ft
  • SS mesh #500
  • Panasonic ncr18650B x2
Vapour Mountain
  • Mini DIY kit (orange, menthol, Litchi) - As top up- very happy with Oupa's products thusfar:)

Impressive indeed!!

So far I am waiting for nothing ;-)

That will be changing... hopefully soon...

Went on a little xmas shopping spree lol. Dad's not too impressed:confused: says I take after mom when it comes to exhausting his credit card. What's the plans? anything new you keen on giving a shot silver?:)

Credit cards are wonderful things. Enjoy the Xmas gear. Hope you get it in time!

On my side, I am deciding on my first Mech Mod and rebuildable atomiser.

Either it will be something locally available or I will just cave and go straight to apparent REONAUT heaven ;-)

Otherwise I am busy on the juice front sampling and working through my previous orders. Takes me a while since I limit myself to one new juice per day or two. So far, the above juices in my post are my favourite trio.

EDIT - humble apologies to the REO world, it should be REONAUT, not REONAUGHT. As Matthee correctly pointed out below ;-) Have corrected it above in this post

Last edited:
Not really expecting it to come on time lol, since those were all ordered pretty recently. Tell me about these Reo mods:) I see here's quite a bit of hype about them. What features stand out?

I think Matthee is better equipped to answer that, since I don't have one yet. He is the REO master around here. Gizmo also got his first REO a few days ago.

From discussions I've had and what I've read, this is what appeals to me about the REO GRAND:
- it sounds like it has high performance (i.e. much better than my equipment) since its a mechanical mod and you can build your coil to your own preference
- it is a dripping device, but also has a juice bottle, so all the benefits of dripping (many say dripping gives the best flavour) without the inconvenience of having to drip every few puffs.
- the juice bottle is a large 6ml. This is much more than my current gear. More than double my Protank2. That adds huge convenience since it would last me quite a while

Just so you know, I am no expert at this. I don't have a REO or any other dripper, neither have I built a coil yet ;-)

Sounds great. I just took a peep on the Reo Mods site now. Lovely looking things, I must say. And they're "built for war" from what I read. Looks like something that you can whip a muggers butt with and then simply vape on after. Let me know what your experiences are with it once you get hold of one:) Seems like something that i'll definitely look into when i'm by the means. I mean, this seems like something that could last a lifetime

I believe so ;-)

PS: just to illustrate why I'm a bit peeved with my current tanks:

My Sunday afternoon vape bliss session started about 2 or 3 hours ago. My PT Mini is now empty (was about 3/4 full when I started), my Twisp is empty (was nearly full) and my PT Maxi is nearly done (ok, it was only about half full).

Don't get me wrong, I love my current setup and it gives me great pleasure for now. Just I think I need bigger tanks ;-)

Last edited:
That is some Xmas vape shopping list, mybru. Well done Vape Tech Junkie and my sympathy to that credit card. The exams must have gone well to deserve that. Yeah, a Reo is milled from a solid block of aluminum. Some of them has been in the most horrible of collisions and lived to vape on after a hot bath:). Silver has given an excellent summary, but if you do not have a Reo you are a Reonaught, if you do have a Reo you are a Reonaut! So on this forum @umzungu, @Gizmo and @Matthee are Reonauts or Reonuts, the rest are Reonaughts! Check out this thread on this forum for some info on Reos - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/i-caved.439/. Sharief almost got a Reo, but then the bling of an Atizmoo Roller and Kayfun overcame him:).

Courtesy of CVS - SVD, Smok RSST and some Lekka Vapors juice

vena5ahe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

That is some Xmas vape shopping list, mybru. Well done Vape Tech Junkie and my sympathy to that credit card. The exams must have gone well to deserve that. Yeah, a Reo is milled from a solid block of aluminum. Some of them has been in the most horrible of collisions and lived to vape on after a hot bath:). Silver has given an excellent summary, but if you do not have a Reo you are a Reonaught, if you do have a Reo you are a Reonaut! So on this forum @umzungu, @Gizmo and @Matthee are Reonauts or Reonuts, the rest are Reonaughts! Check out this thread on this forum for some info on Reos - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/i-caved.439/. Sharief almost got a Reo, but then the bling of an Atizmoo Roller and Kayfun overcame him:).
Hahahahaha!!!:D Actually not, I have a rewrite on one of my subjects Matthee:confused:. Holiday's basically gone now because I need to use the time to study ( you know, so that I don't make the mistake of amputating your foot if you come to me with a flu):p. These Reo mods really sound like THE STUFF!!! And this Atmizoo? was it just the bling that got CVS to settle for it or are there certain performance advantages? Hope this doesn't stir up a fight over here lol:D

Thanks dude. Not yet, should be getting it Monday or Tuesday. The suspense has killed me already haha! :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Great choice you made! You honestly can't go wrong with the SVD :) Have been using one for a while now. Even with these Mech mods and all laying around, this still remains my "all day- every day" device. Any of Innokin's products for that matter. I've never really had issues with any of them :)

Hahahahaha!!!:D Actually not, I have a rewrite on one of my subjects Matthee:confused:. Holiday's basically gone now because I need to use the time to study ( you know, so that I don't make the mistake of amputating your foot if you come to me with a flu):p. These Reo mods really sound like THE STUFF!!! And this Atmizoo? was it just the bling that got CVS to settle for it or are there certain performance advantages? Hope this doesn't stir up a fight over here lol:D
No, make no mistake that Roller and Kayfun is an awesome combination and high quality gear. But it cannot beat the Reo Grand and Reomizer2. @umzungu very recently sold just that combination in our classies (http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/atmizoo-kayfun-and-some-other-stuff.433/) to fund his second Reo.

Humble apologies Matthee, this REONAUGHT clearly got it wrong ;-) I have edited and corrected my post above.

Humble apologies Matthee, this REONAUGHT clearly got it wrong ;-) I have edited and corrected my post above.
Lol, no worries, your are not the first nor will you be the last and I'm certainly not offended at all. My wishes for you is to move from Reonaught to Reonaut or at least Reonut, like me!

I'm slowly but surely gonna end up with a reo or some other high end mod the way I'm going.

IGO-W3 and Nemesis MOD from fasttech, 2 x EFEST IMR 18350

SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer - At Customs

IGO-W3 and Nemesis MOD from fasttech, 2 x EFEST IMR 18350

SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer - At Customs
Some serious coil building on the horizon. Please, picture of your vape mail when your loot arrives.

im waiting for Caravela Style Mechanical Mod Full Kit ( brushed Brass)
and a vw kick from fasttech . i expect it here end mid feb
and more magnets for mod button pimping

Back