ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
ok let's see if this works
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=852400&location=south africa&add=1#
password is ecigssa if needed, hoping this little tool works out. just load the sucker in a webpage, add your location and hopefully we get lots of little dots on there soon. in red so all is the same :)

just to say it again, RED is for vaping peeps, other colours are for RESELLERS / vape shops

Last edited:
Done! ok so the score so far is 3 for CPT 2 for DUR and 2 for JHB!

this is just a test of some random site i googled. at the moment i think anyone can accidently delete all the markers and such, so not too sure of the long term feasability of using this but had to try it for its awesomeness :)

This is Awesome!!! @Matthee and @Gizmo anyway we can make this a featured thread so all new members can add their location?
I don't have access (as far as I know) to the featured thread functionality, if it still exists. Could make it a sticky in the newbie forum once current members have added their locations?

Ok mine is added (more or less.)
I did not add my exact address, but a mall less than 2km from me.

Can't add location when browsing on mobile or am I doff

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

could those who put their markers as a colour different from red please go and change it. vapers = red, other colours can be reserved for stuff like shops and whatnot ? or am i just being overly critical?

could those who put their markers as a colour different from red please go and change it. vapers = red, other colours can be reserved for stuff like shops and whatnot ? or am i just being overly critical?

Good idea - should I change Vape Kings to a different colour and do one for Gizmo and I seperately

Good idea - should I change Vape Kings to a different colour and do one for Gizmo and I seperately

Ok tried that - only shows the one for Giz then not for Vape King or me :( Will leave it as vape king with our names and just change the colour

Back