Wicking the Serpent Mini 25

What are your build specs? Wire type, gauge, coil ID, number of wraps and resistance readings? Also if possible, please post a picture of your wicking and specify your cotton type/brand. All of this info will be helpful in determining why this RTA isn't working wonders for you.

Lots of info here
Snip....

Uncle Rob thanks for changing my life!!!!

Cotton Bacon for the win and I need more SM25's.

Anyone for trades I have a combo and 2 tornados all of them can go as far as I am concerned!

e887d775dac96c7706fe675ec3bbf1a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Anyone for trades I have a combo and 2 tornados all of them can go as far as I am concerned!

Welcome to the Serpent side of vaping.... :campeon:

@boxerulez I know the feeling well and I agree 100% with your feelings... people think I overhype the SM25... but as you too have found... it's simply WOW! I don't know why the SM25 is just so far ahead of all the other tanks I have tried... but it is... but happy to have another convert! SM25'ers of the world UNITE! ;-)

I also like the Serpent Mini 25 ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1478800638.264591.jpg

Also thanks to @Rob Fisher. Here it is wih the Abalone Hotcig 150 which I also love.

My only problem or perhaps it's a blessing is that I am a few months behind Rob. So when he is finding the next winner I will be just about getting the vape right on this setup.

Rob keep going - you give us all lots of direction and a great path of options to choose from!!

Just slow down occasionally so we can catch up :eek:

So I'm have decided to get myself a sm 25 at month end along with a hotcig r150. I will get me some cotton bacon v2 to wick. I just need help with wire cause this is my first rta. I prefer a warm vape, around 65-70w. So my question is, what would be the best wire to use for this wattage range with Max flavour.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So I'm have decided to get myself a sm 25 at month end along with a hotcig r150. I will get me some cotton bacon v2 to wick. I just need help with wire cause this is my first rta. I prefer a warm vape, around 65-70w. So my question is, what would be the best wire to use for this wattage range with Max flavour.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ni 80 24g.

Back