Wire Quality: Does it matter?

My preference is Flatwire UK 22/38 Flaptons. Truly amazing wire that produces excellent flavour and lasts a long, long time.

But that being said, I have been playing around creating my own claptons, etc. and for that I have been using wire I bought from Gasphase and I must admit, it is pretty (bleep) good as well! I am still far from creating aliens, etc. but I have made a few claptons and fused claptons and I am very impressed so far and they last a long time as well.

I just Googled "best vape wire brand" and found my own old thread again lol I've gone full circle on the interwebs it seems! Damn you internet! But how interesting to see that when I started this thread in 2015, UD wire was still a newcomer and by now it's old hat already. A lot has happened in the last 3 years, and that being said, I'd very much like some updated opinions on what wire is the one to go for nowadays? My old leftover Vapowire is still going strong, but I'd love to buy a decent roll of clapton/alien or similar wire and save myself the hassle of making it from scratch.

So, with the word "decent" as a point of focus and price as a subcategory, what say ye?

I just Googled "best vape wire brand" and found my own old thread again lol I've gone full circle on the interwebs it seems! Damn you internet! But how interesting to see that when I started this thread in 2015, UD wire was still a newcomer and by now it's old hat already. A lot has happened in the last 3 years, and that being said, I'd very much like some updated opinions on what wire is the one to go for nowadays? My old leftover Vapowire is still going strong, but I'd love to buy a decent roll of clapton/alien or similar wire and save myself the hassle of making it from scratch.

So, with the word "decent" as a point of focus and price as a subcategory, what say ye?
I think if you're looking for aliens your going to have to get a set which can be fairly pricey.

For a roll of decent clapton wire perhaps try...

http://vapeguy.co.za/accessories/RBA-Rebuilding-supplies/coilology-fused-clapton-2-28-36-10ft

Back