You Know You're A Vaper When...

You Know You're A Vaper:

Wen your 7year old son answer grownup's questions about how a ecig works, how to disassemble, clean, clean coils, reassemble, full up with juice and switch the battery on and of.

When you seriously considered disassembling your wife's hair dryer in search of wire to make new coils :confused:

When you seriously considered disassembling your wife's hair dryer in search of wire to make new coils :confused:

classic man :D
39.gif

You've used a 100W device to set your juice in your atty on fire just to light a braai cause no one around had matches or a lighter.

You wake up in the morning thinking, wow you grew substantially over night just to realize you fell asleep with your mod in your pocket.

You eat dinner on your lap cos the table is full of vape gear In pieces

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Your charging station looks like a disco at night with all the blue, orange and green lights flashing and blinking as your chargers do their job

And if you're in a hotel as I was this weekend you end up looking for something thick enough to cover the blinking lights because you can't sleep

When every time you eat or drink something really nice you think, what flavours is in this? Need to diy it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

When you in-laws think you that things with you are going so tough that you have resorted to "mixing drugs" when in fact you are mixing ejuice!!!:blush::blush::blush:????

.....when you smiling for many reasons...
it tastes gr8.... you know you made a wise decision to start and leave the alternatives behind.... to mention a couple.Keep smiling!! Vaping validates it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

When your explanation to the question "What is that you are smoking?" is so well drilled into your head, that you could probably answer it in your sleep..

Back