50W Eleaf iStick - wraps or skins

Mario

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello Boyz n Girlz

Is there any vendor selling wraps or skins for the 50W Eleaf iStick ?

Ive ordered a couple off ebay, 2 of them with shipping came to around R280-00

eleaf-istick-50w-amped-warp.jpg

eleaf-istick-50w-nintendo-warp.jpg

Ive ordered a couple off ebay, 2 of them with shipping came to around R280-00

eleaf-istick-50w-amped-warp.jpg

eleaf-istick-50w-nintendo-warp.jpg
Hi @VandaL
How long did you wait for the skins to arrive? Did it have a tracking number? I ordered one set for my istick 30w fro J-Wraps with no tracking number and received it from the US just under a month later but my skin for the SMOK m80 plus from Vapor Skinz at the same time with with a tracking number I'm still waiting on now for over a month :hit: not cool

Hi @VandaL
How long did you wait for the skins to arrive? Did it have a tracking number? I ordered one set for my istick 30w fro J-Wraps with no tracking number and received it from the US just under a month later but my skin for the SMOK m80 plus from Vapor Skinz at the same time with with a tracking number I'm still waiting on now for over a month :hit: not cool
They arrived after 3 weeks wasn't exactly the quality i was expecting, but still I use the gameboy one and it's been decent. It's like the guy who printed it ran the printer on draft mode :(

They arrived after 3 weeks wasn't exactly the quality i was expecting, but still I use the gameboy one and it's been decent. It's like the guy who printed it ran the printer on draft mode :(
Ah no that sucks!!

But doesnt look like anyone locally has coloured skins - just the black ones
Am I missing something?

But doesnt look like anyone locally has coloured skins - just the black ones
Am I missing something?
VapeKing has the silicone covers in Pink, Blue, Black and White if I'm not mistaken..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll be getting the silicon sleeves as well as some vinyl wraps in by next week.

Back