A fathers story.

2 Angry Wolves

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Holy crap. Ok so i had some damage last night as i was busy with my son and left my 69 mech on the couch.

As i snapped its still on the couch i ran back and just like toast always falling spread side down the mech fell inbetween the couch and firing button just letting the power thru. Needles to say its not fun juggling a red hot mech!

Nucleus drippers insulation melted so its shot and the plastic pin on the mech also gave way. Lost a whole setup but atleast my son os still fine and a rockstar!

Always lock guys!

P.S Luckily my stealth setup came today thanx to Sir vape! Awesome timing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 67
Holy crap. Ok so i had some damage last night as i was busy with my son and left my 69 mech on the couch.

As i snapped its still on the couch i ran back and just like toast always falling spread side down the mech fell inbetween the couch and firing button just letting the power thru. Needles to say its not fun juggling a red hot mech!

Nucleus drippers insulation melted so its shot and the plastic pin on the mech also gave way. Lost a whole setup but atleast my son os still fine and a rockstar!

Always lock guys!

P.S Luckily my stealth setup came today thanx to Sir vape! Awesome timing!

Thats most unfortunate . Sorry to hear bout that.

But good looking stealth

Hey,

I also have a Givo run in 18650, SirVape has the Lancia RDA with the same engraving as the Givo. Ordered mine yesterday!

Back