Affordable vape juice

Vaper740

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All
Im looking for an affordable alternative to retailers for vape juice
I go through about 100mls in less then a week which is draining my pockets
I was told Victim can help but it looks like Victim is very geneous and provides kind donations and thats not necessarily what im looking for

Hi All
I was told Victim can help but it looks like Victim is very geneous and provides kind donations and thats not necessarily what im looking for
Hi there!

Have you tried mixing your own e-liquid?

It is by far the most affordable option and we can assist you with everything you need.
If you're interested, drop me your phone number and I will get in touch bud.

Hi there!

Have you tried mixing your own e-liquid?

It is by far the most affordable option and we can assist you with everything you need.
If you're interested, drop me your phone number and I will get in touch bud.
Plus you guys are lekker so thats a plus!

Hi All
But true story chat to @Nick Black or any of us who have been around forever and we will help, mixing juice is so easy and really a mountain cheaper!

I went from complete noob at vaping in June 2022 to making my own juice by December 2022.
Blck gave me everything I needed to get started and I still use them whenever I buy anything related to mixing.

the best thing about making your own is the control you have? craving Dr. Pepper cooldrink but cant drink it because of a sudden Caffeine allergy? make your own vape juice that tastes like it.
feeling nostalgic about that amazing milkshake you had while on a date in your teens? what about that baked cheesecake from the restaurant that closed down? anything is possible, you start with a base recipe you find online, make a small batch and tweak the flavors until you make it taste exactly like you want it to taste.

DIY is much cheaper. especially if you find something you like and it becomes an all day vape, you buy bulk, make a bulk order for yourself and then you just get bottles and some PG/VG/Nic once in a while.

I bought enough to make 100 bottles of Dr Pepper in April last year. I am down to 4 bottles but I did sell some to friends who buy quite regularly

...unhappy with the cost (tax) on juice ?
please help VSML with their submission by completing this quick form

Back