Aromamiser Supreme

Rossouw

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
  • 16.5mm velocity style deck (Griffin is 16.1mm)
  • Top Filling
  • Adjustable airflow
  • Juice flow controll
  • 7ml capacity
  • 510 drip tip
supreme.jpg

waiting patiently , sold off my aroma v1 for this

i didnt like my griffin , juice control was too loose , when i unscrewed the top cap to fill juice the whole chimney thing always came out kind of a pita. the vape was good prefer the cruis / aro to the grif

i didnt like my griffin , juice control was too loose , when i unscrewed the top cap to fill juice the whole chimney thing always came out kind of a pita. the vape was good prefer the cruis / aro to the grif
That sucks! Maybe you had a faulty unit? I love my aromamiser though, never tried a crius before so can't comment on that

That sucks! Maybe you had a faulty unit? I love my aromamiser though, never tried a crius before so can't comment on that

nah all griffins juice flow controls are like that , the new 25mm one has a locking feature. aroma was good , the only thing i did not like was the drip tip stub thing which they now did away with.

nah all griffins juice flow controls are like that , the new 25mm one has a locking feature. aroma was good , the only thing i did not like was the drip tip stub thing which they now did away with.
Glad they fixed that juice flow.
Thats why I got the wide bore drip tip from Vape Cartel for the aromamiser

Having recently got an Aromamizer, I can't wait for the Supreme. The flavour is tops and there is no better tank for vertical builds and ease of wicking, only drawbacks are the current AFC and no JFC. The Supreme will be the perfect tank by the looks of it. Is there a release date yet?

Very exited to get one ASAP! Pretty much got the hang of my Aromamizer RDTA whether vert or horizontal builds. A bigger deck, better airflow control and top filling will make this one a force to be reckoned with!

Wonder wich of our wonderful vendors will go out of stock first?

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Competition is always nice, but you will find that sweet spot in a tank. Some guys like the crius, some the griffen, some the serpent, so the list goes one. After buying and testing my three personal best tanks are moonshot, Billow v2 and the Serpent. But lets wait and see, maybe this one is a winner.

I'm very interested in this tank... I wasn't a fan of the Griffin and always felt the build quality was lacking... but this Supreme looks like it's ticking a lot of the box's. I was about to do an order overseas because I want it now... luckily I checked with local vendors and I will be picking one up after the Easter Weekend!
:b1:

Now we need to convince @Oliver Barry to do a video real soon! ;)

Billow V3 also thrown into the mix. I'd love a Billow V3 Nano version when it's released. So many good tanks, so little time...

I'm very interested in this tank... I wasn't a fan of the Griffin and always felt the build quality was lacking... but this Supreme looks like it's ticking a lot of the box's. I was about to do an order overseas because I want it now... luckily I checked with local vendors and I will be picking one up after the Easter Weekend!

I call dibs when you get sick of it.

who has them

Back