Asmodus Minikin Kodama edition

:eeek: That price tag is insane,haha a little more than what I'd be willing to pay for a mod

It's a Beautiful looking mod. If i could justify spending that much - dont think there is another mod id rather have

Looks fantastic but sheesh at those prices stabalised wood better be made from crushed up fairy wings mashed around in a mortar with their tears before being imbued in the body of treant slayed by orcs.

@Rob Fisher what shipping method do you use from the U.S with companies such as Asmodus and the like?

@Rob Fisher what shipping method do you use from the U.S with companies such as Asmodus and the like?

I ship with MyUS... not a cheap service by any means... minimum courier fee is around $55 and then you have Vat and Documentation to pay for when it arrives... I used to use them a lot because I hated waiting for the new new stuff... but nowadays @Sir Vape gets the stuff even before VaporDNA that I used to buy from.

MyUS is handy when I buy bits and pieces from a few shops (VaporDNA, Amazon and eBay and a few other spots) and they amalgamate all my little order and ship them one time.

I haven't used them for a few months... just adds too much cost...

PS I got the Kodama from Sir Vape!

I ship with MyUS... not a cheap service by any means... minimum courier fee is around $55 and then you have Vat and Documentation to pay for when it arrives... I used to use them a lot because I hated waiting for the new new stuff... but nowadays @Sir Vape gets the stuff even before VaporDNA that I used to buy from.

MyUS is handy when I buy bits and pieces from a few shops (VaporDNA, Amazon and eBay and a few other spots) and they amalgamate all my little order and ship them one time.

I haven't used them for a few months... just adds too much cost...

PS I got the Kodama from Sir Vape!

Thank you! I was just wondering because it seems like MyUS is not shipping any Vape gear out of the U.S. I spoke to Asmodus a few days ago and they said the charge would be $75 if they had to arrange a shipping method otherwise it would be best to arrange it with one of the local dealers that deal directly with them, there are quite a few that do. But keep us posted if you get any info about the shipping options, would be good to know what's changed.

Thank you! I was just wondering because it seems like MyUS is not shipping any Vape gear out of the U.S. I spoke to Asmodus a few days ago and they said the charge would be $75 if they had to arrange a shipping method otherwise it would be best to arrange it with one of the local dealers that deal directly with them, there are quite a few that do. But keep us posted if you get any info about the shipping options, would be good to know what's changed.

Oh wow... never had an issue before but I haven't used them for a month or two???

Back