Atty for flavour and clouds

Ruwaid

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi guys
So im to have something a little more airy from my MTL devices and something i can get nice flavour n clouds. Something maybe more restricted lung and one i can use as MTL when i want.
I also want to maybe get an RTA so the cost will be reduced with me buliding. NB...I have no clue how to build at all so from the list below guys, which is a good RTA for the reasons above and which will be very easy tolearn from and help me build my own coils.
WOTOFO Serpent ALTA
WISMEC Cylin RTA
Lemaga Hurricane Junior RTA

I dont have much money to spend on this and just want a good starting point for now.
PS...which of the above normally comes with pre-made coils for me to learn from as well.

Thank you guys!!

i just picked up the Serpent alto yesterday for a steal of R270 - https://www.vapeking.co.za/wotofo-serpent-alto-rta.html

After watching reviews everyone saying its a very restrictive vape. From my experience thats very wrong. It has a lot of airflow. I think this is dependent on how high the coil is installed above the airflow. Anyway its definitely a tank you can use for DL and MTL by setting the coil lower. Very easy build deck. Cheap and really good flavour

Thank you @Kalashnikov yes saw the exact same deal. Does it come with any pre-made coil bud? If not, what would I need to buy to start buliding if I want to vape 3-6mg flavour.
It comes with coils which you can use. Probably not the best tho as they give a very cool vape. I would get some flatwire 24G NI80. Thats what im using. Basically any clapton styled NI80 wire or coil will work really well in it.

Get a Merlin Mini - it has little inserts that you can use to change the airflow from DL to MTL. Plus it's got awesome flavour and good clouds.

Back