BEST MTL RTA

MR_F

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations on the best MTL RTA available in South Africa. I've noticed that there seems to be a decline in the availability and popularity of MTL RTAs lately, and I'm curious to know your thoughts on why this is happening. Is it because pods and disposables are taking over the market?
I for one cannot vape nic salts so I stay clear of pod and disposable

Let me know your thoughts

I've always enjoyed the Berserker range from Vandyvape. Try this one for a good MTL vape.

The other alternative is to look into AIO devices with MTL boro tanks... that's my current jam.

I've always enjoyed the Berserker range from Vandyvape. Try this one for a good MTL vape.

The other alternative is to look into AIO devices with MTL boro tanks... that's my current jam.
Always wanted to try the Berserker v2 though
and cant seem to find the Aspire neeko anymore
AIO with boro is a pocket killer LOL need to contact wesbank first for finance

Always wanted to try the Berserker v2 though
and cant seem to find the Aspire neeko anymore
AIO with boro is a pocket killer LOL need to contact wesbank first for finance
I've tried many MTL rta's. The neeko wasn't as good as either the beserker v2 or b3. Both of those are great options.

Another good one is the thx tauren mtl rta, if you can find one.

An old Skool option is the hellvape Md RTA, again, if you can find one.

My current favourite is the dvarw FL MTL, but is fairly pricey.

There are some affordable options for aio's, but my advice would be a mod and RTA. AIO is a rabbit hole of note.

Dvarw MTL RTA all the way, but for something cheaper I enjoy the Ares 2

beserker v2 or b3 it is then

Dvarw MTL RTA all the way, but for something cheaper I enjoy the Ares 2
Totally forgot about that. Banging MTL RTA that one. Definitely a favourite of mine.

That's quite new and I haven't tried it. Is it worth it?
I bought one of sheer boredom & I was pleasantly surprised. Straight out the box using the supplied coil & cotton - I got immediate awesome flavour. Out of all the MTL rta's I own both cheapies & high end - it impressed my most straight out the box - no fiddling & dialing in. For the price it's an absolute winner in my book.

Ok
Berserker v3 +-R750
Dead Rabit +-R700

now which one will win

also what mods are you running your MTL RTA on ?

Sirvape has the DRabbit for 545....may be the decider?

I bought one of sheer boredom & I was pleasantly surprised. Straight out the box using the supplied coil & cotton - I got immediate awesome flavour. Out of all the MTL rta's I own both cheapies & high end - it impressed my most straight out the box - no fiddling & dialing in. For the price it's an absolute winner in my book.
IMG_5316.jpeg

Seconded. Super simple and excellent flavour imo. Running same liquid as the Kayfun,and it's damn close.

Personally I run Kayfuns (2019 plus and X). I can't seem to find anything i like more, but for more reasons other than flavour. My wife uses the Ether RTA for its ease and pretty good flavour. I see the DR MTL RTA is very much similar to the Ether so I would probably lean in that direction knowing how well that deck layout performs in MTL. Plus its a really nice looking RTA in my opinion. Never got along with the beserkers but I also havent tried the V3 either.

Back