BRUTALE V2 DNA75C Mod

Ash

My Hobby
LV

Awards
So, as Uncle Rob has mentioned before, There are 3 Great Mod Makers from Finland, Joni - CLZ / Joni - Brutale / Teppo - Wapari. I currently Have a Wapari Nano which has been in permanent use since 3 weeks now. It is so small but also so easy to carry. I simply love using it.

Today I received the Brutale V2 DNA75C. Wow. What a mod, Beautiful to look at but also very easy to hold and damn light. Their work is perfection to detail. Very well presented and when you open the box, you are simply mesmerised. I opted for Ivory Juma Body with Purple Juma Tube and fire button. What I love with these guys is that you can customise to your liking.

Expecting my CLZ X in very soon as well.

IMG_2171.JPG

IMG_2172.JPG

IMG_2173.JPG

Oh wow that is beautifull but i can smell the HE category of this. Hope it brings you many happy vapes. I am envious but not wanting to buy similar. Wow.

That chip and screen is just perfect. It is so easy to work with and no pc needed. Simply stunning

@Ash , beauty is an understatement, simply outstanding. I think craftsmanship is put to the test. Winner!!!!!!!

Wow bro i am speechless that is one good looking mom i am glws

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

So, as Uncle Rob has mentioned before, There are 3 Great Mod Makers from Finland, Joni - CLZ / Joni - Brutale / Teppo - Wapari. I currently Have a Wapari Nano which has been in permanent use since 3 weeks now. It is so small but also so easy to carry. I simply love using it.

Today I received the Brutale V2 DNA75C. Wow. What a mod, Beautiful to look at but also very easy to hold and damn light. Their work is perfection to detail. Very well presented and when you open the box, you are simply mesmerised. I opted for Ivory Juma Body with Purple Juma Tube and fire button. What I love with these guys is that you can customise to your liking.

View attachment 101690

View attachment 101691

View attachment 101692
Stunning @Ash! That is gorgeous :eek:

View attachment 101690

View attachment 101691

View attachment 101692
Beautiful mod @Ash
Hope you njoy her. Got a name yet?

Is it plastic?

JUMA is a high grade, modern raw material for the manufacture of components and works of art. JUMA consists of a mixture of different mineral base materials compounded with a resin component.

Wowee @Ash - that mod is unusual

Its stunning in a totally different way - and the shape...

I think it would be perfectly at home at an "Ice Party" of sorts
The ones where the place and the tables etc are all sculpted from ice

Enjoy and wishing you well to use it

View attachment 101690

View attachment 101691

View attachment 101692

Holy shit. That is a beut.

What does it cost if I may ask ?

Back