Carrys T4-R Baby

Vapessa

Clouds of Opportunities
LV

Awards
Hi @Heaven Gifts

My review on the Carrys T4-R Baby:inlove:
Absolutely excited and thrilled to have won and received my gift - Thank you:aaaaa:
IMG_20170912_143933.jpg IMG_20170912_144131.jpg IMG_20170912_104518.jpg IMG_20170912_104618.jpg
The Vape Stuff
The Carrys T4-R Baby 25mm Tank
Factory T4-R U1 Coil - 0.6Ohm
Wire/Mat's/Wraps & Cotton Unknown
Mod - VW : eVic Primo Mini 75W
Watts : 18 to 24
eJuice : RedIce-v1
eJuice Mix : 65/35
Nicotine : 0mg
Mixed : 20/07/2017
Steeped : 1.5 Months
Assembled : 09/09/2017

Receiving the Carrys T4-R Tank - unboxing it - reading the info - understanding it - then cleaning the machine and resin residue - then assembling the beautifully coloured Tank was quite easy and came together very well. All components fitted very tight and snug.

Chose the eJuice - The Red Ice v1 - and primed the cotton - filled and closed the easy Top Fill Tank and let it settle for a few minutes.

The Result - Well, as you inhale - your mouth starts "cooling" quickly - faster than you imagined. The bottom adjustable airflow is really cool and while vaping - the airflow through this 25mm Carrys Resin Sub Ohm Baby Tank is phenomenal - I LOVE IT. Instant Flavours from the juice surround your tastebuds. The amazing tastes - of ripe Cherry - Raspberry - Strawberry Candiness floods your mouth - and the exhale leaves the slightest minted strawberry on your tongue - Extreme Ice has a little Mint in the mix - and you immediately go back for more :aplastao:

I recommend this "Baby" to anyone...An incredible Vaping experience using the Carrys T4-R Baby Tank. Amazing Flavours - Great Tastes - Cool Clouds - Smooth Feel - Beautiful Shiny Colours - Top fill - Adjustable Airflow. Easy changeable Coils.
A little Gem this https://www.heavengifts.com/product/CARRYS-T4-R-Baby-Resin-Tank.html

Thank you for this opportunity and hope my review helps.
:ole:

Last edited:
Back