Compulsive Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriban

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Kraken.jpg Nano Kit.jpg Nimbus.jpg Trident.jpg
Due do compulsive buying and not liking dripping(too much hassle to top up) the following items for sale, preference to a buyer from JHB who will be willing to pick up, I am in Midrand otherwise you will have to account for shipping.
Kraken clone unused comes with 2 spare tanks, 2 drip tips, 7x7 2.5mm s/s cable and 1/2 A4 sheet 400x400 s/s mesh R450
V5 RDA (Nimbus) clone and additional drip tip unused has one air-hole opposite logo which is tiny, I suggest drilling 2 larger ones on the sides R150
Trident 24K gold plated clone used only twice and additional drip tip R250
Kayfun Nano kit R100

@Kriban , i will take the kraken , (gonna watch everybody scratch thier heads on that one )

i work in Bryanston ..

Kraken, Nimbus and Kayfun Nano kit provisionally sold. PM sent to Rowan and Rex

So here is the nano kit fitted to my Russian. Sorry, dont have the normal one for comparison. But this kit is awesome....super stealthy
2emy3a7y.jpg

Sent via Pluto on my Rocket

@Rex Smit how does vaping compare on the nano kit - I assume flavour should increase dramatically?

and how much juice does it hold?

Flavour. Much more pronounced, almost like a dripper. Vapour, very nice. I would say more than the standard size. Amount of juice. ..don't exactly know...less than the original ;)

Flavour. Much more pronounced, almost like aan dripper. Vapour, very nice. I would say more than the standard size. Amount of juice. ..don't exactly know...less than the original ;)

definitely ordering one for myself now :D

That looks wicked on the neme in 18350 mode.
Have a nano kit in my FT basket and will have to pull the trigger on it now.

No I think this thread is ready to be archived

Trident still available PM was sent to Hein510

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back