Cost of vaping

outlaw_cloud

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello everyone,

This question has been bothering me for a while, and when i was on the TFMs website pricing there nic salts i thought well let me find out here my question is as follows:

Q: How does the normal vaper afford to vape with the cost of liquid at the moment?

(This doesnt apply to DIY vapers or MTL vapers, i want to hear from those vapers that use RDAs, RTAs and RDTAs)

Now dont get me wrong i have been a DL vaper from the start never really bothered looking into MTL and Nic salts however the cost of liquid is crazy at the moment my favorite brand of liquid is now R250 for a 120ml bottle and that doesnt even last me a full month.

At this rate im seriousely considering Nic salts i mean TFM has nic salts at really good prices.

I just simply cant keep up with the Cost of juice

What are your thoughts

why dont you just mix for DL and it will be way cheaper than buying store juice? the initial start up might be more but in the long run its WAY cheaper

why dont you just mix for DL and it will be way cheaper than buying store juice? the initial start up might be more but in the long run its WAY cheaper
I have thought about it, but honestly i dont have the time or the space to store the equipment and flavors, so either one shots or MTL juices

R 54,95 for 20 Camel Plain and I was smoking 30+ a day. R 549.5 odd every 7 days. That's another way of looking at it I guess.

R 54,95 for 20 Camel Plain and I was smoking 30+ a day. R 549.5 odd every 7 days. That's another way of looking at it I guess.
Going back to cigarettes is not a option for me, but it made me realize yes you can DIY, you have your One shots and you have your MTL juices but what happens when those increase in price just the regular DL juice? its crazy because this government would rather see people smoking cigarettes' than to see them enjoying a safer alternative

Going back to cigarettes is not a option for me, but it made me realize yes you can DIY, you have your One shots and you have your MTL juices but what happens when those increase in price just the regular DL juice? its crazy because this government would rather see people smoking cigarettes' than to see them enjoying a safer alternative
The point I was making is at R250 a bottle in almost a month is still way less than smoking. Another thing people often say is if I don't get some free juice I'll be forced to go back to cigarettes. This I just don't understand as a motivation to be given free juice as going back to cigarettes would be more expensive than buying juice. This is not pointed at you or anyone else in particular.

Aren't all juices sort of a one shot these days?

Aren't all juices sort of a one shot these days?
No, the one shot is literally either just the 10ml bottle or 30ml bottle with just your flavor in it, the long fills that you get in the shops are the flavor + pg vg mix + nic

No, the one shot is literally either just the 10ml bottle or 30ml bottle with just your flavor in it, the long fills that you get in the shops are the flavor + pg vg mix + nic
You can buy a lot of them as a oneshot also without the PG VG and Nic.

one shot you can get for R100-R150, then buy a big bottle to mix in, VG, PG and some Nic, barely takes up any space and you get 200-250ml of juice for cheap and then you have leftover bases for next mix!

one shot you can get for R100-R150, then buy a big bottle to mix in, VG, PG and some Nic, barely takes up any space and you get 200-250ml of juice for cheap and then you have leftover bases for next mix!
When you get your one shots where do you order from? iv been looking at TFM

Hello everyone,

This question has been bothering me for a while, and when i was on the TFMs website pricing there nic salts i thought well let me find out here my question is as follows:

Q: How does the normal vaper afford to vape with the cost of liquid at the moment?

(This doesnt apply to DIY vapers or MTL vapers, i want to hear from those vapers that use RDAs, RTAs and RDTAs)

Now dont get me wrong i have been a DL vaper from the start never really bothered looking into MTL and Nic salts however the cost of liquid is crazy at the moment my favorite brand of liquid is now R250 for a 120ml bottle and that doesnt even last me a full month.

At this rate im seriousely considering Nic salts i mean TFM has nic salts at really good prices.

I just simply cant keep up with the Cost of juice

What are your thoughts

I go through a 120ml in about a week., but. my story is a bit more complicated

You still get mixed juices.
The one shots /long fills is a package deal
Not all longfills are package deals. I work in a vape shop and we offer both options. It depends on the juice makers whether they make the flavours available separately as not all of them do. For instance. We sell kits that include everything you need OR you can buy a flavour shot, a 500ml VG and Nic shots separately.

Not all longfills are package deals. I work in a vape shop and we offer both options. It depends on the juice makers whether they make the flavours available separately as not all of them do. For instance. We sell kits that include everything you need OR you can buy a flavour shot, a 500ml VG and Nic shots separately.
Ya I didn't elaborate lekka,
I know you get packages etc., but mostly it's due to the politics/ legislations etc.

..unhappy with the cost (tax) on juice ?
please help VSML with their submission by completing this quick form

Back