COV Wraith- another regulated squonker

Cool branding, really like the finish on COV stuff. Rubbish shape IMO.

Anyone have one yet who could comment on it? Im really keen to get my hands on one.

So far I'm pretty impressed... but it has only been 5 minutes with it. Popped in a clapton coil and giving it a go now... It squonks and drains really well which is a great sign!
Snapshot_20160901_4.JPG

Is the flavour on point @Rob Fisher? Keen to know if this is a chicken dinner

I guess it depends on the build and I will play with a few builds over the next few days before cooking the chicken... but so far I'm impressed... I just threw in a clapton single coil and am firing it at 45 watts and it's pretty good!

I picked up one of these on Tuesday and am really enjoying it so far...
It's both my first squonker and my first experience with an RDA, so been doing lots of experimenting with trying to get a good flavour build, but happy with the purchase and the plunge into squonkville.
Really interested in your take on the RDA itself, and what build you'd recommend @Rob Fisher

Ahg f..it. Order placed. What are credit cards for anyways.

ahh trust the CUD Master Mr @Rob Fisher to have one of these. It looks the business in my humble opinion - its just big. Wish there was a smaller regulated single bat squonker.

I don't mind the size at all. I like the 12ml for nice DTL vaping and lowish builds.

I would really like to know how the bottle is. The ones on the dripbox is to stiff for my liking

Smaller yes, regulated no.
Indestructible yes.
Reo :D
haha somehow I knew you'd say that or one of the other Reonauts :) - I'm gonna get one very very soon. I'll wait until the next group-buy, but I am very keen to join the Reonaut clan :D

I would really like to know how the bottle is. The ones on the dripbox is to stiff for my liking
mine actually broke man - i'm already using my spare bottle. Stupid thing cracked and was pouring juice everywhere - and I couldn't figure out why. Then I saw the little crack on the bottle total bummer :confused:

ahh trust the CUD Master Mr @Rob Fisher to have one of these. It looks the business in my humble opinion - its just big. Wish there was a smaller regulated single bat squonker.

Check out fasttech and 3f. There is a pico squonker coming this month.
edit - here

I picked up one of these on Tuesday and am really enjoying it so far...
It's both my first squonker and my first experience with an RDA, so been doing lots of experimenting with trying to get a good flavour build, but happy with the purchase and the plunge into squonkville.
Really interested in your take on the RDA itself, and what build you'd recommend @Rob Fisher

I have a Clapton Coil in mine and it's pretty good but I have it on good authority that a 24g nichrome 7 wraps 2.5 id coil at 45w is a happy place and I will do that build on it tomorrow. Thanks @Jan! :p

Back