Eliquid help

daniel craig

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I'm planning on buying 100ml eliquid from VM but haven't tried any of their juices before. I need help trying to find a flavor that's good. I'm not such a menthol fan, I like flavors that are rich and full of flavor like custard or something like berries....

Currently I'm looking at their berry blaze and peach rooibos, anyone have an opinion about these flavors? Relate the taste... and suggest other good ones too.

Both of those are great juices... personally I prefer the Peach Rooibos but Berry Blaze is very popular!

Others I enjoy mixed with Menthol Ice are the Strawberry and the Pineapple.

Both of those are great juices... personally I prefer the Peach Rooibos but Berry Blaze is very popular!

Yeah I was also considering the peach rooibos. Thanks mate.

also look at the banana cream - one of my all time favs

Can you relate the taste of the peach rooibos and berry blaze to something familiar?

@RowanFrancis have you tried the peach rooibos? I'm looking for a very bold flavor not slight hints of flavor. Like certain flavors the taste is very subtle and in others it's bold.

its a good peach with a nice tang of rooibos ..i have some hiding somewhere

peach ice tea with rooibos , personally not suited to my palette

i tried the vm4,banana cream,strawberry,smurfette,coffee,mint choc

@RowanFrancis have you tried the peach rooibos? I'm looking for a very bold flavor not slight hints of flavor. Like certain flavors the taste is very subtle and in others it's bold.
Imo the Berry Blaze is far more bold than the Peach Rooibos. I have tasted both. Berry Blaze is all that HRH vapes. Think it is one of VM's best sellers. Let it steep for about a week.

id say a 7/10 . if u like bananas this will be for you

Imo the Berry Blaze is far more bold than the Peach Rooibos. I have tasted both. Berry Blaze is all that HRH vapes. Think it is one of VM's best sellers. Let it steep for about a week.
What's your opinion on the banana cream? And can you describe or relate what the berry blaze tastes like?

theres a link somewhere with vm juice reviews . thats gonna answer all your questions

What's your opinion on the banana cream? And can you describe or relate what the berry blaze tastes like?
Banana Cream is great too, but it is a dessert juice so much sweeter. The best banana dessert juice I have tasted.
Berry Blaze is far less sweet, more of an all day vape. A nice combination of berry flavours.

Banana Cream is great too, but it is a dessert juice so much sweeter. The best banana dessert juice I have tasted.
Berry Blaze is far less sweet, more of an all day vape. A nice combination of berry flavours.
Looks like I'll get the berry blaze 100ml and a few 10ml of other juices. Amy idea what the delivery cost is to dbn?

Looks like I'll get the berry blaze 100ml and a few 10ml of other juices. Amy idea what the delivery cost is to dbn?

Hi @daniel craig
Buying 100ml of a juice you haven't tried may be risky

Why dont you rather buy several 10ml samples from Vapour Mountain
That way you can try quite a few of them fairly inexpensively - and then buy the ones you like in bigger volumes.

I would say that generally VM juices are bold in flavour.
I like their Choc Mint, their Strawberry and their Berry Blaze.
I mix Choc Mint with a few drops of the Coffee concentrate
And the other two I mix with a bit of menthol - but they are great on their own.

i would suggest getting 10/30mls across the range and decide what flavors are for u.

Ah, just realised @daniel craig - you want to go for the current VM special...

I would still recommend rather sampling a few of their flavours first in the smaller sizes.

Back