Footoon Aqua Master RTA | Innovative Airflow

Daniel

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Not much info on this one , but really innovative airflow design , specs below :
Let's hope it's easier to build/wick than the Reboot .....

e40a11_49193a78cd8d4720a0805538c45436af~mv2_d_3000_1500_s_2.webp

AQUA MASTER RTA
Color
  • SUS,Sand Blast,BLUE,BLACK

Specification

• Big 24mm build deck

• 810 Driptip compatible

• Revolutionary new airflow design - Piston Flow System

• Provides smoother airflow and increased taste

• Easy to build coils

• 24mm Diameter

• Height 44mm (including drip tip)

• Compatible with Aqua Reboot Juice Tank Section

• 4.4ml Juice Capacity with Bubble Tank , 2.6ml Juice Capacity with Straight Tank
Box Contents

• 1* Aqua Master RTA

• 1* Bubble glass

• 1* Accessory bag

• 1* Screw Driver

Only review I could fine ......

Thanks for this, will give it a try when it lands in SA. As an aside, it is painful to watch Jai Haze these days (my opinion).

Thanks for this, will give it a try when it lands in SA. As an aside, it is painful to watch Jai Haze these days (my opinion).

Agree totally , you want to be a comedian be a comedian , otherwise STFU and just do the review .....

will give it a try when it lands in SA.
I am almost sure he got paid for his first review since he glorified it hugely but never mentioned it or used it ever again in another review or appearance. Bought it because of his orgasmic review but was disappointed. Bit worried the same thing has happened again.
Will skip this one because of that. :)

I am almost sure he got paid for his first review since he glorified it hugely but never mentioned it or used it ever again in another review or appearance. Bought it because of his orgasmic review but was disappointed. Bit worried the same thing has happened again.
Will skip this one because of that. :)
He's paid for all reviews. Companies pay him to 'bump' up the product from his list of products to review. Basically, if he has 10 items to review and a company want him to review the product quickly, they pay him to bump it up in the que. He said this in one of his videos a while back.

He's paid for all reviews. Companies pay him to 'bump' up the product from his list of products to review. Basically, if he has 10 items to review and a company want him to review the product quickly, they pay him to bump it up in the que. He said this in one of his videos a while back.
I think it was on one of his live shows, where Mike Vapes admitted the same IIRC.

I'm a simple guy. I see Jai Haze I just move past. Even before the @KZOR incident I couldn't stand him. But that was the last straw.

Back