Geekvape Medusa Giveaway: A Simple yet Remarkable RDTA for All Builders

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Geekvape Medusa RDTA? Here you go.

medusa-banner-giveaway_18b539.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Win Geekvape Medusa RDTA, Enjoy Simple Building with Great Vapor and Flavor! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, here comes our new contest now. Are you exciting? Please wait & calm down :) let's get know this amazing prize firstly - Geekvape Medusa RDTA. Yep, we are giving away this cute boy this time. As an RDTA, Medusa really breaks from the tradition with no glass tank, which makes it short and sweet. It features a raised Velocity-style deck, 24mm in diameter, providing enough space for some large coils build. The juice well is deep, can hold 3ml e-liquid. So you can fill the well or drip directly through its wide bore ultem drip tip as needed. Adjustable side airflow makes the air travel to drip tip being shortened, delivering great vapor density and flavor with its short chamber. Simply put, it's a simple yet remarkable RDTA for all builders.

Now it's time to show us your passion. We're gonna choose 1 friend to try this beauty for free. Come & grab your chance!!!

U1esj0u.jpg

Giveaway Rules:
1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA.
2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?
3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?
4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next?
5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on March 20, 2017.
2. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 5 times at most.
3. We require at least 30 participants.

-----------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #7 @DirtyD !!

wLB2wPa.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Geekvape Medusa RDTA, you can pick one from HG at US$21.24 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
It looks amazing, love the airflow and deck, lots of space for juice
2. Do you use any products from Geekvape?
Which one do you think perform best so far?
Not at moment, looks like Medusa will perform amazing
3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why? Function mostly, eg airflow and how much Juice it can hold and the deck build to get the best flavour
4. What product linedo you expect Geekvape to come up with next? Not sure
5. Tag 2 of your friends here.
@NeXuS @Geoff

1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA

It's a great concept, looks more like a rda than a rdta and looks smaller than most RDTA'S (it is infact the smallest RDTA in the world) and apparently it gives RDA performance. So it should give a lot more puffs than a normal RDA with not too much worries and the reservoir is seriously nice. I like that it comes with a ultem chuff cap as standard as well

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?

I used the Griffin 22, 25 and 25 mini. I loved the 22 the most, it's a leak free and problem free RTA and was my first RTA I ever bought!

3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?

I look at appearance, function and price.

Mostly I look at function, because that is what ultimately decides how the tank is rated. If it has good flavour vs cloud production (think Goon RDA / Mage RTA) then it is a winner!

I expect them to come up with a RDA with interchangeable decks, where you have Velocity style decks, clamp style and a deckless style deck

1.Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA.

I love the design on it, It is a super Sexy looking RDTA. the almost Saturn black,makes it look stylish and elegant, no glass also makes it look pretty unique more look a RDA.

Last edited:

I use Geekvape fused Clapton wire and a 521 Tab at the moment, But know i would love to test the Medusa.

It looks pretty intriguing. I like the big reservoir.

I look at appearance, design, space to build, and how much juice it can hold. I look for bottom airflow designs cos I think it delivers more flavour.
I also love ultem chuff caps.

I have the Avocado 22 and 24. The 22 is my favourite - better flavour, less dry hits and the wicks stay where I put them.

I can't choose one exclusively over the other. I won't buy a tank which performs amazingly, but looks like ass. And vice versa.

Hopefully a awesome RDA with Bottom style airflow for better flavor and no-

• Huge build deck for large coils
  • Larger space to accommodate more cotton
  • Elegant Caving or cool design.
  • 24mm diameter

It looks like they might be trying to get into the mod market.

3. No leaking and good threads. If this isn't the case, the tank would be a nightmare. Between only appearance, function and price: I would have to go for function, if it works well I don't mind paying for it and I wouldn't be too bothered about the looks.

4. How about a mod Geekvape? Come on, something that will shake up the industry a bit. I'm tired of having to recommend either an Alien or a Minikin v2, they're both good. Make something better. Or an actual mtl atty

1. Geekvape has done it, finally a replacement for the tsunami worthy. Deck is spot on, airflow not from the side, this is going to be a swell little dripper.

3. It is a combination of all 3 those points. It must be fairly priced for the features, and if it looks like crap, I wont buy it either.

Back