Help with mixing

WalterR

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. Really new to this and I’ve been obsessed with getting the Rebel flavour. It is the one thing that got me off cigs. Now I want to get off it again and can’t find the correct mix. I want to try this recipe FW Cherry Berry 10%, TFA Acai 4%, TFA Energy Drink 6%, TFA Blueberry Extra 1%, but not sure how to mix it. Any advice? I’m going to get all the required concentrates month end but then need to know exactly how to do it. Do I additionally need to get some VG/PG and how will I mix it? And then nicotine strength? Lots of questions. Hope someone can help

Hi guys. Really new to this and I’ve been obsessed with getting the Rebel flavour. It is the one thing that got me off cigs. Now I want to get off it again and can’t find the correct mix. I want to try this recipe FW Cherry Berry 10%, TFA Acai 4%, TFA Energy Drink 6%, TFA Blueberry Extra 1%, but not sure how to mix it. Any advice? I’m going to get all the required concentrates month end but then need to know exactly how to do it. Do I additionally need to get some VG/PG and how will I mix it? And then nicotine strength? Lots of questions. Hope someone can help

Attachments

• Joburg DIY E-Liquid Mixers Meet Up.png
    Joburg DIY E-Liquid Mixers Meet Up.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Back