Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Well, Jacques aka Hands has been working on this BB for some time and today The Courier Guy came to visit and finally this beauty is in my hand!

Some of you will remember Avril the engraved REO and today Avril the BB is now my new girlfriend!

This was an orange BB and had to be completely disassembled and the paintwork 100% removed... then engraved by hand slowly and with utmost precision! The result is nothing short of stunning!

Once again a South African mastercraftsman converted a nice mod into a masterpiece!

BBE 001.jpg BBE 002.jpg BBE 003.jpg BBE 004.jpg BBE 005.jpg BBE 006.jpg

Well, Jacques aka Hands has been working on this BB for some time and today The Courier Guy came to visit and finally this beauty is in my hand!

Some of you will remember Avril the engraved REO and today Avril the BB is now my new girlfriend!

This was an orange BB and had to be completely disassembled and the paintwork 100% removed... then engraved by hand slowly and with utmost precision! The result is nothing short of stunning!

Once again a South African mastercraftsman converted a nice mod into a masterpiece!

View attachment 138862 View attachment 138863 View attachment 138864 View attachment 138865 View attachment 138866 View attachment 138867

Outstanding

That is fantastic! Reminds me of my childhood when my dad was still a full time hand engraver and scrimshaw artist. Seeing as his primary business was engraving firearms and knives, tightening gun laws unfortunately eventually meant that he had to get a office job and started just doing the engraving part time, then eventually just as a hobby. Still at it though after all these years, what an amazing craft!

Wow @Rob Fisher thats a masterpiece and one of a kind!
Enjoy it

And kudos to @hands for the craftmanship

@Rob Fisher The black panels gives off a more professional/Sleek look with the engraved sides. Nothing wrong with the wood, but the black makes the engravings "pop" a bit more

Black panels - Out and about at Black Tie affair.
Two Tone - Out and about in shorts.
Don't find one better, looks like 2 BB's and both are gorgeous.

The wood make it look a bit too busy. But still looks absolutely gorgeous.

This is now my favourite mod in the forum.

Class is all i can say WOW!!!!

I concur the black panels make it look HE and give it class and sophistication

OMG , @Rob Fisher , the black panels on it make it look amazing!!!
Definitely looks better to my eye
Agreed with @TheV , makes the engavings "pop"

Back