Jm Mod And Rsst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyaam

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
IMG_0218.JPG I solely bought this mod and tank to vape my VG blends but seem to have quite an irritation to VG. ill throw in a mini DID, bottle of 20ml Coolios from Lekker Vapors and some stainless steel rope. Asking Price R450.00

U sure ur setup is riight ? The ssmesh or wire could be getting too hot and giving off a more burnt taste and can cause an irritation. Vg generally doesnt cause the irritation pg normally does... anyways good price n good luck with the sale

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I havent even set it up yet. I tried out some vg in my Protank today and the irritation is back. This is not the first time it happened to me when using VG juices.

Ah ok good luck with thw sale dude its a steal bt summer is still long or i would have taken it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

And i bought one from cvs 2 days ago, with a helios.

To the rest of the guys, if you don't own a misr, grab this before some one else does! You've been warned!

I'll give you a shout when I get home.
I'm not familiar with JM mods. Anyone have details for me on this thing?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Its one of the jm mod clones I brought in. At that price with the rsst its a steal

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I have a friend how'd probably like to get into mechs. Thinking this is just the thing for a noob

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back