Not open for further replies.

PeterHarris

- = NINJA = -
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hello Vapers

so i have realized that i get a better vape of commercial tanks (aero tanks, pro tanks ect), than RBA's.

therefore i have decided to sell some additional equipment I no longer need.
all of the items are less than a week old, and barely have any use on them.

Kayfun 3.1 including Full clear M-Tank kit - R 600
iTaste SVD - R700
2x Efest purple series 18650 35A 2500MAH Flat top batteries - R160 ea
Trustfire Dual battery charger - R180

or take it all for R 1700 you save R100!

Exactly what I'm looking for! :O

Would you mind holding onto this (all of it) for me for a couple days while I try and find a buyer for a kidney? Pretty please?

:clap:

I'll drop you a PM or something as soon as I have the bucks together, let's say if I don't manage by the end of next week (Saturday the 31st) then let someone else have a go.

Are all the original parts for the Kayfun in there too?

:clap:

I'll drop you a PM or something as soon as I have the bucks together, let's say if I don't manage by the end of next week (Saturday the 31st) then let someone else have a go.

Are all the original parts for the Kayfun in there too?

yes everthing, the silica wick, pre-built coils, plastic bottle, mini screwdriver... ALLES

Howzat! So awesome when a monday starts with good luck, got some other good news for a change this morning too. :rock:

Awesome setup! Wish I had the money on hand for this now. This is pretty much my next setup!

@PeterHarris.... I'm going to pass this offer up, got someone to help me out with some new gear but it had to be credit card payments only and it had to be now. Sorry man, didn't want to bugger anybody around.

Thanks Peter for the awesome setup love it and must say I'm here to stay...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back