Kayfun v4 glass tank

Looking for a glass tank for my kayfun V4 infinite Clone. I bumped my mod over and cracked my tank.
I have some coming in from FT. When they get here I will be more than happy to give you some.

Wow OK thanks again. Give us a shout when they arrive and I will make a plan. Maybe I can make a trip when going to Jakes after the istick arrive if they can get them this month still. Very much appreciated indeed.

No worries bud. I can also leave it at vapeclub for you. Or maybe ask them to include it in your next order. Parcel left JHB int for germiston mail hub on Wednesday so it should be at my PO sometime next week. Will let you know when I have it in my hands and then we can make further arrangements.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

No worries bud. I can also leave it at vapeclub for you. Or maybe ask them to include it in your next order. Parcel left JHB int for germiston mail hub on Wednesday so it should be at my PO sometime next week. Will let you know when I have it in my hands and then we can make further arrangements.

Most awesome that's very kind of you indeed. At your leisure by all means we can chat as soon as I have committed to vapeclub. Just waiting to see when the istick arrives and pricing. Once again most appreciated.

Anytime. Vapers have to stand together. And I have also received help so this is my way of giving back. ;-) Small, but at least it is something. :p

Back