Keeping the top of your mod "tank scratch" free?

Jebula999

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
What do you guys use to keep the top of your mod free from tank scratches?

I am currently using a piece of round paper while i look for a better alternative:-D

I always just cut a 22mm disc from an old plastic money/bank bag then make a hole in the middle for the 510 connector, place under atty and screw down.

I was thinking that the diameter of the connector looks suspiciously the same size as those reinforcement stickers you get from Waltons that you place around a punched hole. I was going to get some and see if the connector fits through and stick that to the bottom of the tank. They are some sort of vinyl I think and pretty tough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking that the diameter of the connector looks suspiciously the same size as those reinforcement stickers you get from Waltons that you place around a punched hole. I was going to get some and see if the connector fits through and stick that to the bottom of the tank. They are some sort of vinyl I think and pretty tough.

I was thinking that as well, i got some O-ring things from Builders Warehouse yesterday, thought they were quite thin till i tried em out.... couldn't even get a connection.

I will give your method a try, hopefully it doesn't leave that nasty residue behind, as with an RDA it will get a lil messy and need replacing every so often.

Lucky the istick I have the connector protrudes ever so slightly that I don't have the problem of it sitting on the face of the mod. Never thought of the glue residue, thinking about it now it may not be such a good idea as that base is going to get warm and I am not sure on the quality of that glue, or else stick 2 of them together tacky side facing each other...

Back