Looking back - 2018 Vape Resolutions

These were mine:

1. Not to buy any more juice until I have only 10 bottles left.

tenor.gif

2. Not to open any of the untried juices until 1 bottle of currently-used juice is finished. A bottle for a bottle.

tenor.gif

3. Spend less time on ecigssa, as it has hijacked my life! I will remain active on the forum, but I will be selective in what I read/watch e.g. There's no reason to watch the thread 'Out and About with my Reo' as it's not relative to me.

yes image.jpg

4. Enter as many competitions as possible.

yes image.jpg

Last edited:
4 out of 6... not bad! Boom!

1. Don't try DIY for a 4th time. - Didn't try it again! Check!
2. Get one or two more ADV's. - Got one more with Exclamation! Check!
3. Stop buying drippers. Got enough. - Fail
4. Find another Vape Droid. - Got another one! Check!
5. Get one or two more of my favourite RTA's gold plated. Dvarw DL's done! Check!
6. Cull the herd and keep it culled! Fail

1. Continue with the DIY, and endeavor to improve and learn a lot more than what I know now from those in the know.:tejeqteje: Sort of achieved, the amount of knowledge is amazing.:cool:
2. No need to really buy anything else, I am more than satisfied with my gear.:sifone: - major failure, give myself 5:STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH: for effort though, not to stop but to keep on buying.:confused:
3. Meet more vapers and build the community by converting more people wherever and whenever possible. - ongoing effort, could help 4 out, only one persevered though.:lipssealed:
4. Attend my first local vape meet as soon as it happens.:claps: - DONE.:campeon:
5. Start saving for Vapecon 2018, I know, I know, point 2, but you never know!:)- achieved
6. Keep to these resolutions, will be the first time!:D - better luck next year.:D

1. Continue being a flavour chaser :p
2. Find a tank that comes close to (or beats) my Nautilus 2
3. Find around 10 juices that I can call my favourites
4. Continue getting to know my vape gear
5. Try flavours I wouldn’t normally get
6. Continue learning as much as I can

That’s about all I can think of right now.

Hahahaha... oh boy, the Nautilus 2? I was such a noob. :tearsofjoy: Thankfully I moved on from there! I have certainly found a good number of juices I like. I have also tried some flavours I wouldn’t normally get, here and there. Finally, the learning continues, of course.

Back