Kalashnikov

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to get rid of quite a few items i have. Some have never been used as i have way to many devices. I am in JHB(sandton Area).
Below Are the items for Sale. All items have original Packaging.
Reason for Selling - I cant keep track of all these things.

Tanks

R300 - UD Goblin mini - SOLD

1month old. Used only a few times.No scratches. Still has the box with spare glass/drip tip that have never been used. All spare o-rings and screws all in the packaging and user manual.

R300 - Billow v1 (with Nano kit)
9 months old - One of the most reliable tanks. Comes in the box with all contents and manuals. This also comes with the nano kit to change the tank to a smaller version (3.2ml).

R150 - Kangertech Geni-Tank
Probably 2 years - Never used as i got it as a gift however im not into cleromizers. In the box with all contents

R200 - YACYA Sub-Ohm Tank
2months old - This has never been used ever it probably still even has the machine oil on it from the factory. In the box with all contents.

Battery Mods.

R400 - Original Ehpro SPD A5 Temperature Control 50W Variable Wattage.
2 Months old. With box and all contents(usb cable + manual). Perfect condition.

R350 - YACYA YY360 2600MAH 40W Mod
Barely used. Perfect condition. With box and all contents. 2 months old. This is 1 dam little compact thing. Looks amazing with the goblin mini.

If you are interested ...you can call/whatsapp me on 0721135533.

Thanks and Happy Vaping!!!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to get rid of quite a few items i have. Some have never been used as i have way to many devices. I am in JHB(sandton Area).
Below Are the items for Sale. All items have original Packaging.
Reason for Selling - I cant keep track of all these things.

Tanks

R300 - UD Goblin mini

1month old. Used only a few times.No scratches. Still has the box with spare glass/drip tip that have never been used. All spare o-rings and screws all in the packaging and user manual.

R300 - Billow v1 (with Nano kit)
9 months old - One of the most reliable tanks. Comes in the box with all contents and manuals. This also comes with the nano kit to change the tank to a smaller version (3.2ml).

R150 - Kangertech Geni-Tank
Probably 2 years - Never used as i got it as a gift however im not into cleromizers. In the box with all contents

R200 - YACYA Sub-Ohm Tank
2months old - This has never been used ever it probably still even has the machine oil on it from the factory. In the box with all contents.

Battery Mods.

R400 - Original Ehpro SPD A5 Temperature Control 50W Variable Wattage.
2 Months old. With box and all contents(usb cable + manual). Perfect condition.

R350 - YACYA YY360 2600MAH 40W Mod
Barely used. Perfect condition. With box and all contents. 2 months old. This is 1 dam little compact thing. Looks amazing with the goblin mini.

If you are interested or would like pictures...you can call/whatsapp me on 0721135533.

Thanks and Happy Vaping!!!
Please add Pics to your add.

You home yet @Kolashnikov ?
We need pics please

And nice to see you on the forum again
Just so everyone knows, @Kolashnikov won the DIY juice competition two JHB vape meets ago
Hope your DiY endeavours are going well !

You home yet @Kolashnikov ?
We need pics please

And nice to see you on the forum again
Just so everyone knows, @Kolashnikov won the DIY juice competition two JHB vape meets ago
Hope your DiY endeavours are going well !

Hows it Bud. Have finally managed to get back my user details. Will be back now. Have loaded some images. no idea why they keep going sideways tho...

@Kolashnikov im interested in the Original Ehpro SPD A5 Temperature Control 50W Variable Wattage for R400.

Does it include a battery?

I work in Midrand, any chance you can keep it for me till end of the month and maybe bring it to me then as i use Gautrain from work and home?

Let me know,

Thanks

Back