MTL atomiser suggestions

The Eleaf Melo 3 (4ml) or the Melo 3 Mini (2ml). It takes it own brand commercial cols or the 0.9 ohm cCell ceramic coils or you can use the ECR head to build your own coils.

@Andre, will you be able to use the melo 3 mini for mtl?thought it would be used for dl?
Both myself and HRH only do MTL and use the Melo3s. Have not used their commercial coils, which might be too low in resistance for MTL, but have used the ECR rebuildable head and the 0.9 ohm cCell coil units to good effect. HRH just requires smaller bore drip tips on her Melo3s.

The Nautilus X that should be appearing soon is a true MTL Tank and if you can handle the standard drip tip because it won't accept you own custom drip tips then it's a winner. Another option is the ProTank 4 from Kangertech because it's all things to all people... it has a rebuildable deck (RBA) then a ceramic coil for flavourful lung hits and then it has a 1,5 Ohm coil for the MTL crowd.
MTL 001.JPG MTL 002.JPG

Both myself and HRH only do MTL and use the Melo3s. Have not used their commercial coils, which might be too low in resistance for MTL, but have used the ECR rebuildable head and the 0.9 ohm cCell coil units to good effect. HRH just requires smaller bore drip tips on her Melo3s.

Ok cool..good to know was thinking of going the pico starter kit but was bot sure if i could mtl on the melo 3..

Although i started lung hits recently and it is awesome but still prefer mtl..

Ok cool..good to know was thinking of going the pico starter kit but was bot sure if i could mtl on the melo 3..

Although i started lung hits recently and it is awesome but still prefer mtl..

Have decided to get the cCell 0.9ohm coil and use it with the Pico/Melo3 to test the MTL draw, before going to the Nautilus X.

Thx all, for the suggestions.

Have decided to get the cCell 0.9ohm coil and use it with the Pico/Melo3 to test the MTL draw, before going to the Nautilus X.

Great stuff, keep us updated please.

Yes plz keep us updated as i too would like to go that route

Hi.

Did try the cCell 0.9ohm coil with the Pico/Melo3 mini to test the MTL draw. Could only compare it to a Twisp Edge and it was similar but still not as tight as the Twisp.

Am going to test the Nautilus X when available.

Back