My Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightfearz

Vape Connoisseur
LV

Awards
Hi All,

The time has come for me to stop nicotine intake all together. I have been analog free for more or less 7 months, but when I took up vaping, never thought I could overdo it. but I did. but now the time has come to quit that also. That being said, I want to sell my kits, and would prefer to sell it all as a single kit.
I have the following
1 x inoken SVD
1 x Evic (that is the tube, evic head, easy evic head, and evic control head)
6 x 18650 batteries
1 x Protank 2
1 x Iatty RBA
1 x aclear
1 x Iclear 16

My asking price is R1500

R1500 for all the above?

shew, this is a STEAL!!!

man oh man, i wish i had the cash for this!!!

sho if i was a rich man ...lol
but alas its holiday times money is tight

so much want ............................................................

Hi All,

The time has come for me to stop nicotine intake all together. I have been analog free for more or less 7 months, but when I took up vaping, never thought I could overdo it. but I did. but now the time has come to quit that also. That being said, I want to sell my kits, and would prefer to sell it all as a single kit.
I have the following
1 x inoken SVD
1 x Evic (that is the tube, evic head, easy evic head, and evic control head)
6 x 18650 batteries
1 x Protank 2
1 x Iatty RBA
1 x aclear
1 x Iclear 16

My asking price is R1500
Where u based

sent from my EviC 2.0

Best of luck Nightfearz!

Even if you don't visit the forum in the future, please pop in say in a month or two's time and let us know how it's going.

Once the initial hype of vaping subsides, I may also cut down and eventually stop.
I am not sure yet though - since am liking vaping too much at the moment ;-)

Best of luck Nightfearz!

Even if you don't visit the forum in the future, please pop in say in a month or two's time and let us know how it's going.

Once the initial hype of vaping subsides, I may also cut down and eventually stop.
I am not sure yet though - since am liking vaping too much at the moment ;-)

Lol i liked vaping too much also, until I found out that I actually OD'd on nicotine. not as serious as it sounds but serious enough that i realised i have to give it up. I have to just mention at this stage that I filled up the PT2 at least 3 times daily, and the evod once daily. i was going through juice like it contained no nicotine. and some of these symptoms (well most of them) was there.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ing-your-symptoms-while-adjusting-vaping.html.

Just something to remember, vaping is SAFER than analogs, but not harmless. it still contains nicotine. which is poison... nuff said :)

Hi Nightfearz,

I'm keen, are you available to meet up somewhere in Centurion on Saturday morning? (Sorry this should probably have gone in a PM but I couldn't find the button) - I will most likely be 10 pin bowling at Eco Boulevard between 8.30am and 9.30am, at maxi's eating breakfast till 10.30 ish after that.

Any chance you might have a charger kicking around to charge up those six batteries?

Lol i liked vaping too much also, until I found out that I actually OD'd on nicotine. not as serious as it sounds but serious enough that i realised i have to give it up. I have to just mention at this stage that I filled up the PT2 at least 3 times daily, and the evod once daily. i was going through juice like it contained no nicotine. and some of these symptoms (well most of them) was there.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ing-your-symptoms-while-adjusting-vaping.html.

Just something to remember, vaping is SAFER than analogs, but not harmless. it still contains nicotine. which is poison... nuff said :)
Thanks for the link, Nightfearz. Very useful. All the best for your journey ahead.

Collected this morning, thanks Nightfearz, nice to meet you!

sold on saturday today is wednesday, and still holding strong. Only had a few puffs from my sisters evod on christmas eve. made my head swim. The body is not happy with the change, even though the head is trying to explain why... but sometimes the head also tries to justify having one more pull... ugh...

Admiration and respect

Be strong!

Yeah strongs .. tuff to quit things cold turkey ...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

You just needed to lower your nic bud. I mainly vape 6mg. Makes a monster difference. But good luck holding out completely, nicotine addiction is a real ***** to quit :0

@Nightfearz, when I get to 214 days as an ex-smoker (like you), I'll start thinking of quitting nicotine.
Gives me quite a lot of time to go - LOL ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back