N00b Adventure

crack2483

Sir Vape-A-Lot
LV

Awards
Right, where to start? Got me a mvp 2.0 last Tuesday and a few juices from VM. Opened the packaging and was a little apprehensive to begin the no stinky journey. Anyway, got the device going and popped on the supplied iclear 30 after filling it it up with VM VM4 juice. First few puffs were strange as it's a some what different feeling to the lungs but after a few more puffs the flavour really started coming through. Since Tuesday i'm still smoking a few analogues (3-5) a day but I think that might be due to the 12mg nic I ordered. Great improvement over the box a day I smoked before. Have ordered a few more flavours today but in 18mg this time.
Funny thing is i've never liked hubbly as the sweet flavour would make me feel nausea but oupas juice is fantastic. Can't wait for the new flavours to arrive. And yes I'll post picks for the fine master:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Awesome going.....don't thrash yourself over the stinkies, just keep on vaping and the stinkies will eventually give up. Agree, go 18 mg - much easier to go down again later if you are so inclined.

Awesome going.....don't thrash yourself over the stinkies, just keep on vaping and the stinkies will eventually give up. Agree, go 18 mg - much easier to go down again later if you are so inclined.

Yes, I smoke filter ciggies and not lights so I think the 18mg will be a better bet.

Nicely done crack it takes time to switch in all honesty. As for the higher mg I would personally leave that. Rather vape more it's more fun anyway. :) but it's up to you. On a side note what voltage are you running the iclear at

Nicely done crack it takes time to switch in all honesty. As for the higher mg I would personally leave that. Rather vape more it's more fun anyway. :) but it's up to you. On a side note what voltage are you running the iclear at

To be honest, I haven't figured out the vv vw storey yet. Only just started playing around with it on Saturday. Have noticed the different juices taste different on changing vv vw.

Wow. Ok. The 18mg nic is quite a bit stronger. Will push through though. Do you get a middle ground like 15 mg juice?

Wow. Ok. The 18mg nic is quite a bit stronger. Will push through though. Do you get a middle ground like 15 mg juice?

No, do not think you will get the option of 15 mg locally. Best is (1) get some of that same juice in 0 mg and add to the 18 mg or (2) get some VG or PG and add to the 18 mg to dilute - it is just 3 mg down so should not affect the taste too much.

To be honest, I haven't figured out the vv vw storey yet. Only just started playing around with it on Saturday. Have noticed the different juices taste different on changing vv vw.

Best is to use variable wattage for it will automatically adjust to the resistance of the coil of the atomizer you put on top.

Best is to use variable wattage for it will automatically adjust to the resistance of the coil of the atomizer you put on top.

Jees you right, was on 3.3 and changed it 4 right now. Hit on the throat is somewhat less rough straight away. See on the box it's spose to be between 3.5 and 5.

We were smoking Marlboro Red and we switched over with 12mg juice. Once we started vaping we did not touch a Stinkie again. Just went out to vape everytime we felt like having one. We then switched to 18mg and it was way too harsh. We started not liking the vaping because it had such a strong throught hit. We then added some VG with the 18mg juices and we were able to vape again. Rather vape more than taking a higher nicotine juice, it can really affect your vaping.

Right, where to start? Got me a mvp 2.0 last Tuesday and a few juices from VM. Opened the packaging and was a little apprehensive to begin the no stinky journey. Anyway, got the device going and popped on the supplied iclear 30 after filling it it up with VM VM4 juice. First few puffs were strange as it's a some what different feeling to the lungs but after a few more puffs the flavour really started coming through. Since Tuesday i'm still smoking a few analogues (3-5) a day but I think that might be due to the 12mg nic I ordered. Great improvement over the box a day I smoked before. Have ordered a few more flavours today but in 18mg this time.
Funny thing is i've never liked hubbly as the sweet flavour would make me feel nausea but oupas juice is fantastic. Can't wait for the new flavours to arrive. And yes I'll post picks for the fine master:D

I also find that the hubbly smoke is too sweet but do like to alternate between menthol and a sweeter flavour like coffee or red bull. It seems to keep the taste buds guessing!

Yes, and you avoid getting Vaper's Tongue if you keep your taste buds guessing all the time

Just an update, had my last stinky yesterday morning so I guess I'm stinkiless for about 33 hours. Hasn't bothered me either. Actually vaping by work colleagues is almost unbearable. The smell closes my chest up.

Just an update, had my last stinky yesterday morning so I guess I'm stinkiless for about 33 hours. Hasn't bothered me either. Actually vaping by work colleagues is almost unbearable. The smell closes my chest up.

Congratulations :) The first week was the hardest for me in terms of cravings, there after all I missed was the ritual of lighting a smoke which very quickly went away when I realized how nasty they tasted! :) It only gets easier!

Excellent - now just hold on, before you know it, you'll never look back.

Way to go! I presume you mean "smoking" by work mates?

No, I'm vaping and they smoking. Can't stand their smoke smell anymore.

Ok, catch your drift, thanks. Yes, makes one understand why so many ex-smokers are almost fanatically anti-smoke.

Hey @crack2483 ... congrats on what you have achieved so far.

I shall be receiving the taste box in the near future and you are more than welcome to pop in one night and sample what is in there. You can at least then have an idea what to order next. I'm in Vincent

Hey @crack2483 ... congrats on what you have achieved so far.

I shall be receiving the taste box in the near future and you are more than welcome to pop in one night and sample what is in there. You can at least then have an idea what to order next. I'm in Vincent

Holy sheit another slondoner! Awesome. Thought I was the only one:( cool let me know. :)

Have a couple vm juices if you want to try too?

Thanks... got most of them, including the legends. Been vaping mostly VM that's why I'm keen to try a few others.

Will give you a shout when I've got the box.

Thanks... got most of them, including the legends. Been vaping mostly VM that's why I'm keen to try a few others.

Will give you a shout when I've got the box.

Lol. Ok, I'm still trying the regular range out. Thanks bud.

hi @crack2483

Only caught up with this thread now. Congrats on your vaping adventure. Pity about the MVP failure - but don't worry - the main thing is that the journey has begun.

Pick it up again and enjoy!

This is a great thing you are doing

Back