New Review System

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevnLucky7

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I have implemented a new review system on the website.

Basically, when you make a purchase, you'll receive an email just over a week later that requests for you to give a star rating and write a review. It's not intended as spam mail, just to make the process for you much simpler. There's no need to follow links and look for anything as all the information and the form will be in the email. It's a click on the star rating a few words and you are done.

I ask that you guys please respond to them as your feedback is valuable to me and also your fellow friends who might want to purchase something in the future.

If you have purchased something in the past or did not respond to the email you can just head to the sight, click on the star rating and it will take you to a new comfortable box to enter your review. If there is no star rating yet, just scroll down right to the bottom of the page where the enter review box will be located.

I like this system more than the old one and hope it helps not only me, but also you guys to get all the info and opinions on the products all in one convenient spot.

Last edited:
Three new reviews hit the website, all top notch! We're humbled by the fantastic experiences going around. Word of mouth travels fast!

Old Gold, our classic RY4 just hit it's first 5 stars!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back