Orion Movement Next Vape Review: Flavors, Performance, and Buyer Guide

Vape Vision

A Best Vape News Outlest 2024
LV

Awards
Hello everyone, I’m Emily. Today, I’ll be reviewing the Movement Next 30k, a new release from Orion Vape. Currently, there aren’t many detailed reviews or videos available online, but I expect vape influencers will start sharing their opinions over the next month. The advertised puff count of the Movement Next 30k is certainly eye-catching, but whether it reflects the actual experience remains to be seen. It’s also important to note that this device doesn’t hold the record for the highest puff count among disposable vapes. If you’re interested in the top puff-count devices, you can check out my previous article on the best disposable vapes of 2024.

Orion Movement Next Vape 1

Design & Quality​

Movement Next vape is another large-screen disposable vape, following the release of Geek Bar’s Pulse. The Geek Bar Pulse created the illusion of a full-screen display using three separate screens, masked by a black exterior. However, this device does not feature a curved screen. Implementing a true curved display in a vape would be extremely costly. Instead, the company refers to this as a “3D wraparound screen,” rather than a single curved screen. This suggests that the internal design is likely similar to the Geek Bar Pulse, with screens on the front, sides, and back.

Orion Movement Next Vape 2

The screen animations include two options: a meteor and a racing car. However, the animations themselves are not particularly engaging. They feature familiar themes like rockets, race cars, and shooting stars. I believe that more innovative animations could enhance the product’s distinctiveness and visual appeal. The front display also includes indicators for e-liquid and battery levels, displayed at the bottom of the screen. The transparent mouthpiece allows users to see the remaining e-liquid inside.

The mode adjustment feature is positioned at the top of the side panel, utilizing a physical switch. While this button is an improvement over touch-screen controls, it’s not particularly user-friendly. Being located on the side, it’s easy to accidentally switch modes when carrying it in a pocket or holding it in hand.

Apart from the screen, the rest of the device features a unibody gradient plastic shell. Different colors of the side shell represent different flavors. The side is printed with the words “Movement Next Vape 30k.” In my view, this design choice significantly reduces the product’s brand recognition. Given the popularity of the Geek Vape Pulse, most users associate large-screen vapes with Geek Bar’s Pulse rather than Lost Vape’s Movement Next Vape 30k.

Function and Performance​

Basic Specifications:

• Puff Count: 30,000 puffs / 22,000 puffs / 15,000 puffs
  • Prefilled Capacity: 20.0 mL
  • Nicotine Strength: 50 mg (5%)
  • Battery Size: Built-in 900 mAh
Additional Functions:

• Dual Mesh Coil
  • Type-C Charger
  • Airflow Adjustment
  • Rechargeable Disposable
  • 3 Mode Settings (Regular / Boost / Turbo)
The product is marketed with a maximum puff count of 30,000, but this figure can be misleading. Most consumers might assume this means 30k puffs across all settings, but that’s not the case. The 30k puffs are achievable only under the Regular mode. In Boost mode, the puff count drops to around 22,000. According to Vape Vision’s puff count comparison chart, the 20mL e-liquid capacity would provide approximately 6,000 puffs in Boost mode. Depending on usage habits, this could last between 1 to 3 months.

While the 900 mAh battery is large compared to standard vapes, it’s not sufficient for a disposable vape with 20mL capacity. The 50 mg nicotine strength may not be the most consumer-friendly option in today’s market. It seems Orion Bar might be testing the waters with this concentration, and they might offer 0mg or 30mg options if the product performs well in sales. However, I believe Orion Bar is being overly cautious in this regard.

In terms of functionality, the Dual Mesh Coil likely activates both coils in Turbo mode, maximizing performance. The manufacturer hasn’t clarified whether this adjustment affects coil activation across modes, but it’s reasonable to assume that Regular mode might use a single coil, while Turbo mode uses both. The power boost in Turbo mode is noticeable, but users should be cautious, as incorrect inhalation techniques could result in the mouthpiece becoming uncomfortably hot due to the higher power output.

Flavors and Taste​

The Orion Bar Movement Next Vape offers 15 official flavors:

1. Watermelon Ice
  2. Strawberry Gummy
  3. Summer Break
  4. Blue Razz Ice
  5. Miami Mint
  6. Strawberry Kiwi
  7. Lemon Mint Soda
  8. Mango Shake
  9. Cherry Lemon
  10. Blue Watermelon
  11. Berry Party
  12. Strawberry Orange
  13. Banana Cake
  14. Grape Burst
  15. Peach Ice
The number of flavors available is on par with most disposable vapes on the market. However, if you’re seeking an even wider variety, the Elf Bar BC5000 offers an almost overwhelming range of options. Based on flavor accuracy, sweetness, and longevity, I’ve selected the top three flavors for your reference:

• Strawberry Kiwi
  • Blue Watermelon
  • Grape Burst
These flavors stand out for their vibrant taste and lasting appeal, making them ideal choices for those who prioritize flavor in their vaping experience.

Buyer Guide​

Price Range: $16.88 – $20.99

The pricing of this product is relatively reasonable considering its features. However, if you’re paying the higher end at $20.99, the value might not be as compelling, especially given the 20mL e-liquid capacity. For those looking to get the best deal, here are some recommended distributors and online retailers where you can purchase the Movement Next 30K:
When shopping around, it’s clear that Vapezilla and My Vpro offer the most competitive pricing, making them better options for budget-conscious buyers.

Verdict​

In summary, the Movement Next vape stands out for its design, which takes bold steps and puts it ahead of many other brands. It shares similarities with the Geek Bar Pulse in terms of product category, yet there is still room for improvement in both design and user experience. While the large screen is innovative, adding more interactive animations could make it more engaging, rather than just being a larger display. The overall product quality is solid, and the three-mode adjustment feature should be sufficient for most users.

When it comes to flavor selection, it’s comparable to most disposable vapes on the market. If you’re like me and enjoy trying the latest devices or collecting them, this could be worth a try—especially if you can find it at a lower price from a retailer. Alternatively, you might consider waiting for a better deal before making your purchase.

Back