Paulie E-Liquid Just arrived @E-Cig Inn

Mari

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So we opening a package very excited not knowing what is inside and guess what pops out?
Paulies E-Liquid....

Ran to the back with cotton in the one hand and Paulie's Guava and Pistachio Ice cream in the other, waiting patiently (well sort of) to re-wick the Tugboat V2 Box Mod.

Paulies Guava....

It has a very strong Guava smell and was a bit hesitant to taste it... But omw the first puff on the guava was amazing. It taste exactly like Guava fruit not the juice.. It was a very pleasant surprise I do think it can be a ADV.

Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream...

Who ever has watched Cars will know this scene, when I saw Pistachio Ice Cream I immediately thought of Mater going to get his free Pistachio Ice Cream which turned out to be Wasabi.. I was a very fun scene and made me want to taste it even more..

The Vanilla Ice Cream with Pistachio Nuts are very well balanced within this delightful juice.
I was not disappointed at all and I just wanted more,I am currently vaping it and it is a must there is no way not to want to at least taste this juice once a day as it will be my ADV today and maybe ... well the rest of the week...

We here at E-Cig Inn take our hats of to Paulies....

As we received the package lol....

Happy Vaping All

Last edited:
So we opening a package very excited not knowing what is inside and guess what pops out?
Paulie's E-Liquid....

Ran to the back with cotton in the one hand and Paulie's Guava and Pistachio Ice cream in the other, waiting patiently (well sort of) to re-wick the Tugboat V2 Box Mod.

Paulies Guava....

It has a very strong Guava smell and was a bit hesitant to taste it... But omw the first puff on the guava was amazing. It taste exactly like Guava fruit not the juice.. It was a very pleasant surprise I do think it can be a ADV.

Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream...

Who ever has watched Cars will know this scene, when I saw Pistachio Ice Cream I immediately thought of Mater going to get his free Pistachio Ice Cream which turned out to be Wasabi.. I was a very fun scene and made me want to taste it even more..

The Vanilla Ice Cream with Pistachio Nuts are very well balanced within this delightful juice.
I was not disappointed at all and I just wanted more,I am currently vaping it and it is a must there is no way not to want to at least taste this juice once a day as it will be my ADV today and maybe ... well the rest of the week...

We here at E-Cig Inn take our hats of to Paulies....

As we received the package lol....

Happy Vaping All

Thanks for the kind words!

Back