Proud of my EhPro Products

Leandro

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Recently purchased my EhPro SPD A5 from Vape Cartel @Brendz . Awesome mod, descent size and battery life is impressive for a 18650 battery, temp control and all the goodies one is looking for in a descent mod. For R600 you can't choose better. Bought myself the Billow V2, and impressed is the only word I have. Building my coils at .3ohm and 24Watts it will seem that I am between the clouds. Just showing off my device. Keep vaping Peace!

Attachments

• 20150815_154941.jpg
    20150815_154941.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 1439796575355783412358.jpg
    1439796575355783412358.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 47
have to agree, I got one of the spd a5's for a buddy of mine and had a good weekend with it, and I was very impressed... was going to get myself one as well but ended up getting the eVic vt because they guys just got stock in of it and I could not resist, it just looked sooo nice... ( love it by the way, hehe). I could not believe this device was that good, and with the added bonus that it actually has temp control, WOW, this is a damn good device!!! The battery door could have been done a bit better IMO but not bad

and as for the billow, I have always been, and will always be a dripper, I love my mech mods with the drippers, but this is really good, I love it, the deck is not all that difficult to build on, and my fingers are not of the smallest around... the taste is good, and I love this while driving.... no need to w8 for red lights to drip juice, now i'm just vaping all journey long, hehe... I also love it for practicing my o's... no need to drip allot and the clouds are decent enough :)

flavor and clouds for this device is excellent. I have mine sitting on my eVic vt batt, got the black billow, and it looks stunning on the yellow eVic!! :)

have to agree, I got one of the spd a5's for a buddy of mine and had a good weekend with it, and I was very impressed... was going to get myself one as well but ended up getting the eVic vt because they guys just got stock in of it and I could not resist, it just looked sooo nice... ( love it by the way, hehe). I could not believe this device was that good, and with the added bonus that it actually has temp control, WOW, this is a damn good device!!! The battery door could have been done a bit better IMO but not bad

and as for the billow, I have always been, and will always be a dripper, I love my mech mods with the drippers, but this is really good, I love it, the deck is not all that difficult to build on, and my fingers are not of the smallest around... the taste is good, and I love this while driving.... no need to w8 for red lights to drip juice, now i'm just vaping all journey long, hehe... I also love it for practicing my o's... no need to drip allot and the clouds are decent enough :)

flavor and clouds for this device is excellent. I have mine sitting on my eVic vt batt, got the black billow, and it looks stunning on the yellow eVic!! :)

True that, the battery cover could be an issue but I avoid opening an closing, besides that the 50watt output and awesome features surely fits my taste! I still need to get myself a dripper, I'm looking at the Freakshow will be spending some more at month end... Peace

The ohm reading was too sensitive on this device for me. . . I found it would read too low or high depending on room temp. A problem I havent had with the evic vt. It is an awesome device. If it wasn't for that over hang i'd probably still have mine.

Back