Rba posts

nemo

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Henley on Klip, Meyerton, 1961, South Africa
I was just wondering with the softer ni coils in mind, what would be the implications be for example on the lemo 2 if you could move the post screws. Say move them to screw in from the sides and put your coil leads in from the top? I am not looking at my deck now but I think there would have been enough space to do this. I'm sure it would be so much easier.

I was just wondering with the softer ni coils in mind, what would be the implications be for example on the lemo 2 if you could move the post screws. Say move them to screw in from the sides and put your coil leads in from the top? I am not looking at my deck now but I think there would have been enough space to do this. I'm sure it would be so much easier.

You would need a different set of screws. The post holes for the wire aren't threaded like the top is.

Agree 100% sorry I was not very clear about it. I mean if they thread the side and let you enter the leads from the top so basically swop the holes around. And maybe also make them off center between the positive and negative posts. So they will be offset from each other.

Have you tried making your leads slightly longer , hold the leg with a plier and using another plier giving it a 90degree bend. That would stop the whole coil from squashing and with some practice you can get them to fit rather easily

@shaunnadan thanks I will give that a try.

Thinking about it now I don't think my idea would work, once you at the point of feeding the leads in from the top there won't be an "exit hole" unless you angle it out the side somehow so your lead lengths will need to be exact.
For me and my banana fingers those screws on the posts are a bit fiddly. I suppose with anything in life practice makes perfect. Will just need to vape more and practice more often then

I think we can add this one to the scrap pile

Back