Recipe advice needed from the diy guru's

mcgeerj35

James McGeer
LV

Awards
6afde2dc94abbcb9226421cbb58e0933.jpg

What do you guys think will this work or what percentage would be a better fit and what would you guys add or take away would like feed back

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

6afde2dc94abbcb9226421cbb58e0933.jpg

What do you guys think will this work or what percentage would be a better fit and what would you guys add or take away would like feed back

Instead of reinventing the wheel, DIYorDIE has a really nice strawberry cheesecake recipe that is tried and tested as tasty. Any reason you dont want to use that one rather?

http://diyordievaping.com/2016/02/08/the-real-strawberry-cheesecake-rereremiixxxx/

EDIT: If nothing else you can get some nice tips by reading the flavor notes and take it from there.

Shit @Soutie that is absolutely great see my thing is i dont want to reinvent a wheel or a thing lol i just want to create a recipe of my own thats all but the notes there im gonna read super carefully just to see why are the chosen stuff being used

Thanks @incredible_hulk will for sure do so i am a real noob on being a blender and in the diy community but il get there practice makes perfect

Made my own strawberry cheesecake two weeks ago and just could not get enough of it! Smelt amazing and tasted great

NY Cheesecake - 4%
Sweet Strawberry - 2%
Sugar Cookie - 1.5%
Yellow Cake - 1%
Fruitcicles - 1% (Was added just for shits and giggles but turned out nice)
Super Sweetner - 0.2ml was added afterwards to 50ml and made a BIG difference.

Steep required was 1 week at least, Shake and vape is possible but after a hot bath and a week steep its amazing!

Try it

Wow holy crap im just glad i dont have to find that out on the hard way i just have a new drive for diy and vaping all together its just refreshing especially with the freedom and yummy stuff i can conjure up

@StompieZA i will most def. Try it

The recipe i posted has been tweaked a little and percentages increased a little. My first mix had almost half of these percentages and tasted great but with the revision (which i will be making again tonight) it should now taste like a premium juice.

Oh, you can leave the fruitc

Back