RX 200s

Cruzz_33

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Which vendors should be getting this mod in?

Attachments

• Reuleaux-RX200S_03.jpg
    Reuleaux-RX200S_03.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 65
Cant wait VC, please do bundle deal with bats :p

And now I've seen other international vendors got them for $44-45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So pricing is good ! I hope they are using the dna 200 chassis as the only thing I hated about the rx 200 is the paint would chip so easily

So pricing is good ! I hope they are using the dna 200 chassis as the only thing I hated about the rx 200 is the paint would chip so easily

The DNA200 battery sled is balls though, but I agreed, the paint job on the RX sucks.

does anyone know when the new rx200s mod by Jaybo will be available in Cape Town and which stores will sell/price thanks .

Looking forward to the rx200s seeing my rx200 stopped working.

How did your rx200 stop working? I too have one but I expect some life out of it.

How did your rx200 stop working? I too have one but I expect some life out of it.
It just over heated while charging through usb and now says check battery ^all batteries are perfect ^ and doesn't fire so I think something has gone wrong on board or resistor is blown

Shit man thats bad, maby you should get an external charger. Goodluck Im also going to get the 200s, can't wait.

yeah gonna definitly buy a external charger for the new rx200s

best thing I did was investing in a external charger, I have the D4 and works like a charm

Good question, would like to find out myself too. Anyone?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread moved to "who has stock" so vendors can reply directly

Just a reminder for newer members, vendors are not allowed to discuss or promote their products in the general threads of the forum, so if you want to know who stocks something, please ask this type of question in the "Who has stock" subforum.

Several posts above have been moved into this existing thread
Thanks @Dubz

Back