Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards

Take a look

Captura-de-ecr%C3%A3-2016-06-12-%C3%A0s-06.23.29.png

And this was sigelei's comment on the video... Apparently.

image.jpeg

Such a pity. I really like my sig. I don't use temp control so the fact it doesn't work properly on the device does not affect me however, I don't think I will buy another again after all this bull$%$%$. They should have just launched it as a 155W no TC device. I would have still bought it.

i saw this video and this guy was constantly knocking the mod when he spoke about the Sig213 or 155w
but just by word of mount in jhb from friend and ppl that have already bought the device everybody is enjoying it. and say they wont go back to there previous mods.
i rate they havent used the full function of the mod. but they enjoying it. which is good enough

I remember when he showed the faults on the kbox200 he also caught sh*t from Kanger but nothing at this level. Honestly would never buy a sig product now, whether it works or not, if you want to dispute a third party's claim do it with data not with threats and insults.

It is an amazing looking mod and I really wanted one, or perhaps the Fuchai 213 but after this... Looking at other mods perhaps.

have you guys seen Mikes review on this 1, the 2nd review, where he admits that he didnt know how to setup TC for this mod and that it actually work.
I have played around and only after more than a week got TC to work for me.
Sig 213 or 160,;-) works for me and is my daily driver.

Is it certain that the comments are actually from Sigelei? I find it hard to believe any company would start something like this in public. How certain are we that this is not just some dude that tried to create even more hype after this video popped.

Just saying.

This is very disappointing. I was a big Sigelei fan........was.

Having said what I've said, it is still very disappointing. I still love my Sig213, but I probably won't buy another Sigelei product either.

Sad day for me indeed. At least now the weather matches how I feel...

The SIG 213 is phenomenal. Absolutely love the device, I'm not to phased as to what's happened above. If the device is good, looks good and performs well then poor behavior or kak reviews are the least of my worries.

If you are considering buying the 213 then go for it. This smells like industrial sabotage to be honest. Paying a reviewer money to slate the device to slow down rate of sale.

Last edited:
This review didnt phase me one bit. Watched this video on saterday and I still went and orderd one.
We also discussed this video here...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/sigelei-213.t23540/page-2

I still think its a awesome mod and although doesnt push 213w .... 155 is plenty for me and most im sure.

I know the point is that its advertised as 213w but my levi jeans are also advertised to last a lifetime and unfortunatly they dont .

Im sure there are many mods out there advertised to push X amout and they dont.

The looks and build quailty on this 213 is amazing and the display screen is of the best ive seen.

I still vote 213 for the win and its good that videos like this do a appear so that manufacturers know the public is watching.

Hectic. I doubt they even have a leg to stand on.

That's pretty disappointing behaviour from their part.
Is it certain that the comments are actually from Sigelei? I find it hard to believe any company would start something like this in public. How certain are we that this is not just some dude that tried to create even more hype after this video popped.

Just saying.
I saw somewhere (think it was an update post on Facebook post by Mooch) that Sigelei stated that it was not them or someone affiliated with the company that made those remarks. May be true, may be them trying to save their ass.

I wanted to buy the fuchai 213 when it is launched (cant afford the 213) just because that thing is tiny and beautiful, to carry around when I am out (currently only have the RX200 and it isnt the most practical to go everywhere with). From the start I was suspicious of the 213watts, but like most people that doesnt bother me. I normally vape at around 60-90w, and I never use TC. But untill they have 100% proved that they did not make those comments they will not get a cent from me.

I saw somewhere (think it was an update post on Facebook post by Mooch) that Sigelei stated that it was not them or someone affiliated with the company that made those remarks. May be true, may be them trying to save their ass.

I wanted to buy the fuchai 213 when it is launched (cant afford the 213) just because that thing is tiny and beautiful, to carry around when I am out (currently only have the RX200 and it isnt the most practical to go everywhere with). From the start I was suspicious of the 213watts, but like most people that doesnt bother me. I normally vape at around 60-90w, and I never use TC. But untill they have 100% proved that they did not make those comments they will not get a cent from me.
Yep. Also had my eye on a fuchai. However, after seeing that the device doesn't perform well on temp control, I'm going to go for the Minikin 1.5 instead.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Yep. Also had my eye on a fuchai. However, after seeing that the device doesn't perform well on temp control, I'm going to go for the Minikin 1.5 instead.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
The Minikin is also on my list:cool:
The best thing about the Minikin? It isnt marketed as 213 watts.

I'm actually more annoyed that it's not firmware upgradeable.. I still really like the device form factor and weight, but it's poor form from sigelei.. but then.. aren't these the same guys that "cloned" the minikin and caused asmodus to pull it from the market for a while?

If the Sigelei 213 can only output 155W then I wonder what the H-Priv will push out because their claiming 220W o_O

Wattage aside the Sig 213 is still a stunning device!

If the Sigelei 213 can only output 155W then I wonder what the H-Priv will push out because their claiming 220W o_O

Wattage aside the Sig 213 is still a stunning device!

The H-Priv actually comes close, it can push 218.5W

The H-Priv actually comes close, it can push 218.5W

Well colour me impressed! After the whole Koopor firmware upgradable via USB port lie, I was half expecting the H-Priv's 220W to be a lie too.

This review didnt phase me one bit. Watched this video on saterday and I still went and orderd one.
We also discussed this video here...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/sigelei-213.t23540/page-2

I still think its a awesome mod and although doesnt push 213w .... 155 is plenty for me and most im sure.

I know the point is that its advertised as 213w but my levi jeans are also advertised to last a lifetime and unfortunatly they dont .

Im sure there are many mods out there advertised to push X amout and they dont.

The looks and build quailty on this 213 is amazing and the display screen is of the best ive seen.

I still vote 213 for the win and its good that videos like this do a appear so that manufacturers know the public is watching.

A reasonable reply. :thumbsup:

I don't know that reviewer, so his opinions matter not at all to me. In fact it's a rare video reviewer that I would pay much heed to the opinions of because most have ulterior motives. I do my own research, weigh what is said by folks I have respect for and form my own opinions from that.

So I too do have a Sig 213 coming this week. Like with all the TC mods I have ended up buying since coming to this forum, it will never see any TC vaping most likely. I want it for the regulated 2X 18650 batts in series, the form factor and as a better choice for my uses than the 2 Noisy Crickets/Safety Kits I recently bought.

A reasonable reply. :thumbsup:

I don't know that reviewer, so his opinions matter not at all to me. In fact it's a rare video reviewer that I would pay much heed to the opinions of because most have ulterior motives. I do my own research, weigh what is said by folks I have respect for and form my own opinions from that.

So I too do have a Sig 213 coming this week. Like with all the TC mods I have ended up buying since coming to this forum, it will never see any TC vaping most likely. I want it for the regulated 2X 18650 batts in series, the form factor and as a better choice for my uses than the 2 Noisy Crickets/Safety Kits I recently bought.
He's actually quite a respected reviewer, even amongst the more well known reviewers. Him and Phil Busardo are one of the few that do actual tests with equipment to gauge power and function.
Perhaps the Sigelei should be priced like a Minikin for example and most people would 'accept' it and move on?
Sigelei's response is just too poor for words though. Still, it's a pretty device...

He's actually quite a respected reviewer, even amongst the more well known reviewers. Him and Phil Busardo are one of the few that do actual tests with equipment to gauge power and function.
Perhaps the Sigelei should be priced like a Minikin for example and most people would 'accept' it and move on?
Sigelei's response is just too poor for words though. Still, it's a pretty device...

All I heard was his version, I haven't seen/heard Sigelei's version. So my opinion stands for now.

No idea of what prices are on your side of the pond, but do know what I paid. Minikin VGOD - $89.95, Minikin V1.5 - S79.95, Sig 213 - $76.99. So the Minikin V1.5 and Sig 213 were in the same price category.

Back