Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Southern Suburbs
Delivery/Collection :- Deliver or Collection
Reason for sale:- Already have one

Contact me on WhatsApp @ 078 391 3937

IMG_20170407_203547039.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Aneego
Where did you get this ? Do you have the proof of purchase to enable warranty?

Hi @Aneego
Where did you get this ? Do you have the proof of purchase to enable warranty?

Hi @Silver

I made the purchase from Vaperite and I do have the proof of purchase for guarantee purposes.

Whoever purchases this Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Tank, will recieved an email from me with the proof of purchase for the guarantee of this product.

Hi @Silver

I made the purchase from Vaperite and I do have the proof of purchase for guarantee purposes.

Whoever purchases this Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Tank, will recieved an email from me with the proof of purchase for the guarantee of this product.

Thanks for clearing that up @Aneego - should help your sale for prospective buyers to know that.

But if I may ask, just out of curiosity, why did you buy one if you already had one?

Thanks for clearing that up @Aneego - should help your sale for prospective buyers to know that.

But if I may ask, just out of curiosity, why did you buy one if you already had one?

No problem @Silver I hope it helps with the sale!

The reason for buying another is because I really love the tank, was going to use it on another mod of mine untill I got myself a Petri RTA which I prefer using on that particular mod.

No problem @Silver I hope it helps with the sale!

The reason for buying another is because I really love the tank, was going to use it on another mod of mine untill I got myself a Petri RTA which I prefer using on that particular mod.

I know the feeling!
Good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back