Sold: Uvo Systems Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevnLucky7

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Got an aqua ready to go.

As new. Had my fun with it. If you're a cotton guy this is most certainly for you.

All the spares and 2 included drip tips. No signs of usage.

And I'm selling it because, well I'm a silica guy and I had my fun with it.
It is silica capable, but it's a real charm with cotton micro builds.

Suggested retail is $175 USD
Asking price R1000. You pay shipping. This offer will only stand till the end of January 2014.

Review here:

Serious buyers only. If you need to make some type of payment arrangement I'm open to it.

Last edited:
Goodness, just too tempting!!

Sold pending me providing payment details and payment being made. Some of you have asked I keep it till month end. As always with me first come goes home with the prom queen.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ok, if not going thru....will take it off you, before end of month. making a plan, otherwise I will have to order Taifun GT on the 10th :D

Lol nice buy Tyler. Come through when it's setup so I can have a little lookie :)

Sorry Tom, couldn't help myself. :D
Tomorrow is my birthday, so it's from me to me.:)
no problem; congrats! its a really nice one, from the research i did today! my bday is only in Feb, even I have decided for a present already ;)

no problem; congrats! its a really nice one, from the research i did today! my bday is only in Feb, even I have decided for a present already ;)
Time to research a Reo Grand:).

Haha rawram. I love trying different Devices. That's part of this hobbies sickness :)

Payment has been received. Device is confirmed sold.

I'm going to send that package out to you on Monday bro.
I'm still a bit tied up with friends and family over the festive period for the weekend.
Sorry to have to make you wait, I know what it's like when you're expecting a new toy.

I'm going to send that package out to you on Monday bro.
I'm still a bit tied up with friends and family over the festive period for the weekend.
Sorry to have to make you wait, I know what it's like when you're expecting a new toy.
No problem!

ymedeqaz.jpg

On it's way TylerD

Correct. Just some protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back