Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The next coil I tested is one in development and should be seeing the light of day next month, and it's a really special coil. The Steam Craft Tezla Coil is a masterpiece in coil building. The flavour is on point, and it is a battery-friendly coil. I was interested when @charln mentioned that it was battery-friendly and was anxious to test it out. Well, I used it all day today, and it certainly is battery-friendly! I had never really considered the coil and battery relationship. The coil does crackle (and it's made that way), so it's not one for me watching TV with the missus, but it most certainly is when I'm in my vape cave and playing on Book-a-Face or going out and about! I get a wider range of flavour notes and nuances, and the ramp-up time is excellent. Please do yourself a favour and grab one when they are released next month! I tested it in an OG Dvarw DL at 28 watts on top of a Dani 21700 Micro, and I have been using OG Davrw DLs since they were released years ago and vaping Red Pill for years, so any small or large changes in the vape I taste right away. The Tezla Coil was designed for AIO's, and it will be the coil I use when my Hussar C1 arrives from Poland in the next week or two!
Tezla Coil 5.jpgTezla Coil 2.jpgTezla Coil 3.jpgTezla Coil 4.jpg

Back